Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Jeez Flash that video was rough, this turning point guy passes the requisite, no logic and contradictions Test.

Good stuff, I didn't know these guys were energised as well....

I also didn't know any one had called Trump Hitler, a trifle unfair, IMHO Trump hasn't the evil. Hillary does, but the vid is not about the hill.

Mueller charges lawyer Alex van der Zwaan, oligarch’s son-in-law

Special counsel Robert Mueller has filed a new charge against an attorney — the son-in-law of a Ukranian-Russian oligarch named in the controversial Donald Trump dossier — who is accused of lying to investigators in the Russia investigation.

Alex van der Zwaan was charged with making false statements about his communications with former Trump campaign aide Rick Gates, according to a court document obtained by NBC News. He is expected to plead guilty Tuesday afternoon.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/mueller-files-new-charge-russia-probe-against-lawyer-accused-lying-n849566

There's a specific reason Trump leveled an unprecedented amount of frustration toward the Russia probe this weekend

5a85a831d0307219008b4663-1200.jpg

This past weekend, President Donald Trump fired off more than a dozen tweets about Russia following the latest charges in the investigation into Russian election meddling.

Trump alternated between declaring his innocence, blaming former President Barack Obama for Russia’s election interference, accusing Hillary Clinton of collusion, and suggesting the FBI could have prevented last week’s Florida school shooting if it hadn’t been so focused on the Russia investigation.

The charges the special counsel announced Friday did not implicate any members of the Trump campaign or the White House.

Trump’s unprecedented level of public frustration with the investigation most likely stems from his belief that Friday’s indictment threatens the legitimacy of his election victory.

It was a busy long weekend for President Donald Trump.

From his Mar-a-Lago Club, 36 miles from the school where a deadly shooting claimed 17 lives last week, Trump spent more time than usual weighing in on the Russia investigation via Twitter.

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/mueller-russia-indictment-challenges-trump-belief-about-2016-election-legitimacy-2018-2?r=US&IR=T

These are Trump's very own tweets:

Donald J. Trump

✔

@realDonaldTrump

A woman I don’t know and, to the best of my knowledge, never met, is on the FRONT PAGE of the Fake News Washington Post saying I kissed her (for two minutes yet) in the lobby of Trump Tower 12 years ago. Never happened! Who would do this in a public space with live security......

✔

@realDonaldTrump

....cameras running. Another False Accusation. Why doesn’t @washingtonpost report the story of the women taking money to make up stories about me? One had her home mortgage paid off. Only @FoxNews so reported...doesn’t fit the Mainstream Media narrative.

4:29 AM - Feb 21, 2018

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/20/trump-denies-kissing-sexual-misconduct-accuser-rachel-crooks.html

The reason I post this. is that Trump in his comment about. one woman getting her mortgage paid off, seems to know an awful lot, about women he's never known or met.

And here's an Opinion for you, from me, not dependant on News, fake or real, not a report of the idiocy, just My opinion. Take it or leave it.

In a year or so, Putting is gonna be saying "See? I can install them and I can impeach them, easy work" :)

President Trump has sold weapons to Ukraine....much to the objections of Putin....hmmmm, doesn't seem like President Trump

is beholden to Putin in any way....

The corruption has been festering in the USA, in my lifetime, since the Kennedy brothers were killed, now many decades ago...

• Like 1