You are driving in a car at a constant speed

The_Munchmaster

I've put the car keys in the freezer when I was going to be away for days, but I knew exactly where they were.

As far as I can tell, I got off lightly - my old 35mm camera, a fairly nice mobigh phone and basically an assortment of small amulets and similar items. The bastard knew which amulets to take - the ones that are popular (Luang Pu Tuad, Jinarat Buddha etc) and easy to sell. Looks like a quick snatch and grab. So far overall loss maybe 7,000 baht ... so far. :(

I woke up around 6am and saw the cats staring at my bedroom door. Figured they were watching a jingjok and went back to sleep.

Bill Sikes seems to have climbed over the front wall and got in through a big front widow (only a screen and easy to pop open). I keep the front door locked even though it is easy to enter through a window, since otherwise it might not be considered breaking and entry. My neighbours told me they all have bars on their windows. Fat lot of good that does me in a rented house. I suppose I could nail planks across the windows. :banghead:

Second time my house has been broken into. First time was around 1986 in another location. Came through an upstairs window after robbing the neighbour's house. Not doing too badly I suppose for a "rich Farang" leaving in SE Asia. (I probably have the lowest income on my soi. Everyone else is a high ranking civil servant or at least a light colonel. Some rich Farang.)

...As far as I can tell, I got off lightly - my old 35mm camera, a fairly nice mobigh phone and basically an assortment of small amulets and similar items....

On the bright side, now's your chance to join the digital age and get yourself a digital camera.

Do you have house contents insurance?

Archived