You are driving in a car at a constant speed

The_Munchmaster

You are driving in a car at a constant speed.

On your left side is a bit of a drop, (The ground is 18-24 inches below the level you are travelling on), and on your right side is a fire engine travelling at the same speed as you.

In front of you is a galloping horse, which is the same size as your car and you cannot overtake it.

Behind you is a galloping zebra. Both the horse and zebra are also travelling at the same speed as you.

What must you do to safely get out of this highly dangerous situation?

Even I figured that one out. Wide awake and sober. :D

But a FARKING THIEF has been into my house this morning!!! I went to bed around midnight and got up at 7am, so the bastard had to move in early in the day. Haven't seen much missing so far ... mostly some Buddhist amulets of all things. Have to go through everything and make a police report. Then I need to set up some tripwires and claymores. SOB arsehole Thai scum bag. :(

Sure it wasn't stuff you simply misplaced? My ex goes through this routine regularly. Lost purse. Panic. She makes a desperate Run to Costco, the local cafe or anywhere else she may have gone prior to the catastrophe. Questions all pertinent minimum wage employees, to no avail. Returns home to the false realization that she is truly fucked, any semblance of credit or identity is lost, and the end of the world is nigh.

Until I hand her the purse, which she left on the kitchen counter when she first arrived home before going freaking nuts. :sad:

Hi,

"My ex goes through this routine regularly."

Same for my wife. She found her car keys in the fridge once :)

Never understood these things myself. If my keys are not in my pocket they are *always* in the same place. Same for most of my other stuff. As a result I hardly ever 'lose' something.

Sanuk!

Archived