Thanksgiving

New Petchburi Pete

Thanksgiving dinner this year is the fifth annual one in Bangkok. We usally have around 75 guys attending each year. The guys come from different boards...Nanapong, TSM, BGV, Extreme, Nanaplaza, even friends of friends. The whole purpose is simply to have a good time. Most guys belong to 3 or 4 boards so it's not one particular group.

Nov. 22: Happy Thanksgiving! Our dinner and party will be at The Fortune Hotel, 1,3,5,7, Fortune Town Bldg., Rachadaphisek Rd., Dindaeng, Bangkok. We will be having drinks at 1 p.m, dining at 3 p.m. (also includes a party following dinner). Author Dean Barrett will be present for signingbooks. Please rsvp the dinner at rsvp_bkk@hotmail.com

Many of us will meet later that Thursday night, Playskool (NEP) at 9 p.m.

This year, we have several side events... I have a bachelor party which will be wild( Stef has promised me :-) and if last nights Dance Contest at Playskool is any indication) Noone will be dissapointed!!! Its Nov 21st at 8 pm, The Pink Panther Bar on Patpong Rd. #2 Please rsvp at rsvp_bkk@hotmail.com

Then on Nov 24th... a wild Wedding Reception with a Hawaiian Theme. Fortune Hotel poolside on the 12th floor.Just wear a shirt thats is for a Ahola party and you will fit right in. The party will have around 50 farang and 250 Thai-Chinese. We have Flame throwers, Dancing Hawaiian girls, and lots of other great stuff.

If you are loooking for a hotel...My Fiancee use to be the Vice President at the Fortune so she has given a special rate for guys at The Fortune Hotel. 1,500 baht single or 1,700 baht twin. Contact her at rsvp_bkk@hotmail.com

http://www.fortunehotel.com/

Please rsvp for the Thanksgiving dinner and or other events at rsvp_bkk@hotmail.com

Showtime

Archived