Over indulging in Soapies

panadolsandwich

I’ve become fascinated with the Soapie scene lately and I’ve probably visited over a dozen in the past month. Anyhow, I was indulging myself when I heard someone crying out in agony. I was enjoying myself mightily at the time and it only occurred to me when I was taking my leave to ask the girl what the hell was going on.

It was a Swedish guy, and he’d been in the establishment for over two days. I was intrigued, so I asked her to explain. Turned out the Mamasan had flung out this casual remark that men can only shoot two times in the two hour time allotted to them. The Swedish fella had taken this as a personal insult to his sexual prowess and had selected two fine girls to prove his point. To his credit, he managed an amazing ten shots in his 120 minutes – he must have worked in a dairy farm, drinking milk and cream all day long with a strict no handjob clause because they were all magnificent according to the girl – pints of the stuff – he instantly became a legend at the place. He was handsome with blue eyes a muscular frame and blonde hair.

That was all very good, but he couldn’t stop – like some capillary action or body trauma his body just kept pumping the stuff out. They reckoned he lost 20kg in just two days – all protein and zinc and other vitamins, and they daren’t take him to the hospital – by then he was a shell of a man and they were scared of repercussions. There was talk of a mercy killing but he finally fell unconscious – a mere stick of a man by then he quietly passed away. Not a nice way to go.

Just something for us punters to think about I suppose.

Archived