stupid brit bitch bbc3

hooper

just watching the worst expamle of bbc.About poor thai people and farangs who are so rich.| work in 5 star hotel in london but have to eat a shit kebab £4.25 FOR DINNER.i can not afford to eat at Le Caprice each night.wtf is this about

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep,I watched that doco on BBC3 last night.Wasn`t expecting anything new or interesting so wasn`t disappointed.Very naive and superficial programme although the female presenter was quite attractive even for a redhead :shocked:....I was expecting the usual feminazi type.The interview with the hotel manager was particularly cringeworthy.She was berating the poor chap for paying the hotel staff ABOVE the minimum wage.Behind the fixed smile of the manager and his deputy I bet he was really thinking " stupid farang cow ,why doesn`t she piss off and stop interfering in stuff she knows nothing about ".

WTF does she know about anything.One thing did amuse me when the room maid said if she went starbucks she would have to pay same farang.Why would a 200tb room maid want to go starbucks?I asked myself this.

Her final concluision to slove the problem was for all of us to leave a £ for them.I am growing more tired with the BBC.We can not watch the national team play but they waste cash on this shit not worth the flight.

The only good thing in the prog. was the bit about the fishermen worried about being kicked off their land by a hotel development.Although they had lived on the beach side area for many years,they didn`t own the Chanote ( title deed ).Which had been purchased by a developer.She got a promise from the PM himself that he would personally ensure they were treated fairly.I wonder if they will still be there in a few years time :hmmm:

Archived