Lewd conduct during Songkran

limbo

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meanwhile in our village older woman still go bare breasted at times, my mother in law one of them, which really pisses the wife off as the MIL does have better looking tits than the wife.

Also in the Dam nearby, a few women still bath in their sarongs.

I do live in a real Laos Thai village :)

Quite honestly I thought the first dancers were pros. You don't see many non-working girls strip down that easily in public. They also had pretty good bodies and didn't take much coaxing - if any. Even new BGs tend to be quite shy at the beginning. But the one in the black blouse whose friends urged her to join in does could well be a non-pro. Great boobs on her, and bravo to her for showing them! She can sit on my face any day. :D

I counted at least 5 topless gals in the video.

I have seen non-working gals get pretty flakey when they've been drinking. Years ago I had one go after me very blatantly at an off campus student party, grinding herself against my crotch while dancing with me and trying to stick her tongue in my mouth. But she was known as the class slut anyway and was determined to get herself a Farang one way or another. (I'd have done her, if the entire English majors hadn't seen it happen. I was interested in a different gal and didn't want to screw it up by shagging Ms Sexy Knickers.)

Remember those stories a few years back about student prostitutes? (They were supposed to be from Suan Dusit Rachaphat Uni.) A prostitution ring was also broken up on the Rangsit campus of Bangkok University, run by an archan! In the past I'd say maybe 10% of the uni students were "bad girls". With the changes in society over the last 25 years, I'd raise that to as much as 20%, at least outside of the top prestige unies.(The girls there are too worried about being expelled if caught doing anything naughty. Chula girls will automatically be expelled if they so much as take part in a beauty contest.)

Archived