Lewd conduct during Songkran

limbo

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi,"As you say, they did look older. "

Could it be that they are older but that younger ages gives more validity to it being 'an outrage'?

Sanuk!

Could be. I heard some Thais talking about it as well and they thought the girls were older too.

The latest news says they are Katoeys flash

The naked katoey dancers were a different group of Songkran revellers in Thailand's Northern province of Phichit.

Apparently it took place on the evening of the 15th with the katoeys starting out dressed as Coyote dancers but they then stripped off and ended up being groped by male onlookers in the crowds, creating 'a shameful and disgraceful scene to drivers who happened to be passing by at the time'.

Police were able to identify 2 of the katoey from a video clip, and one of them's been arrested already and fined 500 Baht. They know the identity of the other one and are trying to trace her.

Only in Thailand... :surprised:

http://www.thairath.co.th/content/region/164643

Ladyboys popped for letting their tits show?

Exactly how big do a guys tits have to be before they get arrested and fined for letting them be seen in public? Some BMs (self included) might have to start worrying about this!

Is there really any law about guys flashing or is it just another case of we're outraged, so SOMEBODY has to be fined? Or are katoeys now considered women? Shirtless guy with long hair? What if he's wearing an earring? "Gay" shoes? Does that make him a woman = fine for topless?

I'm so confused. :dunno:

Presumably there is some vague law about public indecency, but I suspect in reality the police decide whatever they feel like at the moment. :dunno:

Maybe pre-ops are allowed to flash, but post-op aren't? "All right, ma'am, drop your drawers. Uh, okay sir ... you may flash your tits." :hmmm:

Archived