topics started.

sayjann

with time on my hands lately i've been having a look at topics i have started over the years.

not all of them mind you as most were plain silly or trivial and i couldn't be bothered.

some aimed at certain groups of people on the board,some just purely for my curiosity.

but there was one in particular which caught my eye as i had forgotten about it and bought a lump to my throat.

a sad,poignant and personal topic for me.

reading the replies from many people bought a smile to my face.

so many positive replies from people i will never meet and at the time helped me get through a difficult time...thanks to those who replied.

what are your thoughts on topics you have started?

It was the name sayjann and few others that got me posting in the first place.

Like others in the board I often post as a log of times past, so there's something there when I'm older, to remind me of fun &c I've had .

hi ya Phil.

i've been off the radar for quite a while.

a bad 9 months with me getting sacked from my job after 31 years and getting very depressed.

but i took my employers to task and got a good financial pay off.

not a lot of job options open to me at my age and i have even been turned down from my local cornershops for a job.

a bit of ill-health has not helped but i've pulled myself together and will start looking for a job in earnest after i get back from LOS in sept.

BTW i was in Seadragon last year and you would not believe how it's changed.

definately not my choice of a night out.

not a lot of job options open to me at my age and i have even been turned down from my local cornershops for a job.

Many people in your boots (no bankers though)

I'm off to Laos to be a local.

Maybe look at LOS for similar?

Archived