Nanaplaza.Com redesigned

khunsanuk

Hi,

I suppose that by now you will have noticed the new header for the message board. This change is part of the complete overhaul done on the Nanaplaza.Com website. The entire site has been redesigned and some new features and articles were added.

The new features added include two ranking systems, one for GoGo bars and one for Massage Parlours, as well as a search engine. Furthermore, Sarisin's barreviews have been made a lot more interactive, so now you too can rate the bar and leave comments.

Both the ranking systems and the barreviews can be found in the Entertainment section of the site.

The articles section (inside the Library) has also been updated/expanded. Several new articles were added (including 'Superstition', 'Getting your own place' and 'Joe Sanuker'), increasing the total amount of articles to over 40. In addition, a rating system has been installed allowing members to rate the value of each article.

More features and updates are in progress and will be appearing over the coming weeks and months.

I would like to invite everybody to visit the site and check out the new features. And of course feedback is greatly appreciated, as are suggestions/requests for new features and/or articles.

Sanuk!

Khun Sanuk,

Just to let you know...the new site can not be accessed via "the dreaded Mac" and Netscape (I use 4.78 on a Mac Ti Powerbook). Will work just fine (looks good too- like the white background better than the black) in IE though....think it has to do with the usage of style sheets.

Anyway the site looks good!

AllenBlue

Yep...system 9.2.2

I'm sure with Netscape 6.2 on system 9.2.2 it would work. I think the problem is how this older version of Netscape (4.77) and Mac's render Cascading Style Sheets that causes the difficulty in the site being displayed.

Not a real problem for me as I just fire up internet explorer and all is well.

But most Mac users have not switched to OS X yet and their are some loyal Netscape users.

I'm just letting Khun Sanuk know....not that I'm sure it is a high priority.

AllenBlue

"I'm just letting Khun Sanuk know....not that I'm sure it is a high priority. "

No offense meant, quite right to inform Khun Sanuk.

The pathway to OSX didn't get easy untill I managed to find all the OSX upgrades required for my existing software. But now I find OSX a pearler! Recommend it to anyone.

Hi,

"I'm sure with Netscape 6.2 on system 9.2.2 it would work. I think the problem is how this older version of Netscape (4.77) and Mac's render Cascading Style Sheets that causes the difficulty in the site being displayed."

It's not just Mac's. It seems that it is Netscape version 4.7x that is having problems. And of course I don't have that one frown.gif

I too believe it is likely something with the stylesheets, or with the

tags.

Sanuk!

Archived