Travel router ?

Guys,

Looking to purchase a travel router to give me Wi-Fi in cable only hotel rooms mostly. 2 choices it seems are the Apple Air Port Express Base Station, about US$100 or the 3Com 3CRTRV10075 around US$60.

We had a thread about such devices a while back but couldn't locate it. I guess the Apple unit should be available at Apple stores here but could use a Bangkok source for the 3Com unit. Any leads?

Thanks

Looks similar to the Zonet ZSR4174WE. Not sure how well these work but US$20 for the Zonet is cheap enough.

Now what I need are some Panthip, or better yet Zeer, stockist locations to buy one.

Guys,

Looking to purchase a travel router to give me Wi-Fi in cable only hotel rooms mostly. 2 choices it seems are the Apple Air Port Express Base Station, about US$100 or the 3Com 3CRTRV10075 around US$60.

We had a thread about such devices a while back but couldn't locate it. I guess the Apple unit should be available at Apple stores here but could use a Bangkok source for the 3Com unit. Any leads?

Thanks

Never mind, I re-read and see you plan to connect the wifi via a (ethernet?) cable