And We're Back!

khunsanuk

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

"KS...I tried to send you this as a private message but it said you were unable to receive new messages..."

Odd. I'll check it out.

As for the Board Sponsor forum, looks like you got overlooked (how the hell is that possible? :) ) when I manually updated the accounts. Will fix it now.

Congrats on the house!

Sanuk!

Upgrade looks very good, but I miss a couple of features from the old software.

Before the board showed what posts was new since I last browsed a sub-forum. Now you always start to read a thread from the first post. I really miss that feature and it made this board's usability stand out from most others where following multiple threads are cumbersome.

Another feature I miss is the "All" button. Nice to get all posts on one page if you have not read the whole thread before.

FYI, I am using Opera.

Paillote

Before the board showed what posts was new since I last browsed a sub-forum. Now you always start to read a thread from the first post. I really miss that feature and it made this board's usability stand out from most others where following multiple threads are cumbersome.

FYI, I am using Opera.

Paillote

I was wondering about that too.

As far as I could make out, if you see a closed envelope icon by the thread title, there are no new messages since you last read it and if you see an open envelope icon, there are new messages.

Also not sure what a black dot on the envelope means. Maybe it marks a thread the user has posted in?

Hi,

"Before the board showed what posts was new since I last browsed a sub-forum. Now you always start to read a thread from the first post."

Click the little orange icon in front of the thread title. That will give you the desired effect.

"Another feature I miss is the "All" button. Nice to get all posts on one page if you have not read the whole thread before."

This one I believe is gone, although you can change the number of posts per page in your settings panel (click the little arrow next to your name in the black box at the top right of the page).

Sanuk!

Hi,

I don't know if anyone else is having issues with seeing pictures but most pics aren't showing at all. Like in the Bored threads in the member's section and the thread "Random pics", I see no photos.

Correct. This messed up during the import. However, we still have all the pictures and I think we can re-instate them. Already emailed instructions to Jigger.

Sanuk!

Hi,

As far as I could make out, if you see a closed envelope icon by the thread title, there are no new messages since you last read it and if you see an open envelope icon, there are new messages.

Also not sure what a black dot on the envelope means. Maybe it marks a thread the user has posted in?

Check the bottom of a forum index page for a legend of each of those icons.

The black dot indicates a poll.

Uh... no, while the legend says it is a topic with a poll, looking at the list of topics that doesn't make any sense.

Sanuk!

Archived