Orange Juice

liquidflux

I've always seen orange juice prepared by hand in beer bars (no machine), and without using gloves. Might explain taste variance between bars.... shocked.gif

I really shouldn't say that. The Thai's are notorious for good personal hygene. That might make a good post under >Food< though......"For those who know, do you find that Thai health standards in bar kitchens are good?

Sorry...wandering off topic here.

HaHaHa....oh shit, I just realized this IS food. I must be playing too much "forum tag". Ok then, I'll let my question stand, since original post has been answered already.

• 2 weeks later...

I absolutely Love the Thai oranges, they are the best I have ever had, It is why I drink Vodka and orange over there.

Problem is the drink goes down too well.

chok dee

Just something to be paranoid about...

Think it was in the Nation a month ago. Well, if it wasn't the nation, it was in the Bangkok Post (but of course!!!).

They took random samples of oranges from Thailand and ALL of them had seriously way above acceptable anmounts of all these cool chemicals. Basically the trees are constantly sprayed with pesticides. Given the "long" incubation periods of oranges they just soak up and store the chemicals.

Just more things to make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

<<burp>>

Archived