The End Of Nep ....

gobbledonk

But it might be that the current owners are wealthy and connected themselves?

There is one muslim lady owner who will never sell. It has been tried. She lives in the building now and is disgusted with the way the girls make money. Although in the past she made money translating letters (I said in the past!) for the girls. She used to sit upstairs at night and spray cracked pepper in to the soi. Mad.

The lady that owns the bar I used to have is already extremely wealthy. I went to her house warming in Jomtien and - wow - what a house. She makes very good returns on the rental income from the Cowboy premises and is not the slightest bit interested in selling. And if you tried to muscle her then - well - I wouldn't.

It ain't gonna happen.

Cheers,

Mark

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But it might be that the current owners are wealthy and connected themselves? ... And if you tried to muscle her then - well - I wouldn't ... It ain't gonna happen.

Mark

I hear what you say but how many times have I heard of a slaying by a motorbike hoon or even ones own kids topping you off (for money not love) ... if someone really wants it, anyone can be persuaded or worse :beer:

Relying on good will and justice in LOS or almost anywhere these days is a long gone value ... glass half empty :beer:

They were marvellous times weren't they?

Are you particularly referring to Holt going all the way with LBJ, McEwen refusing to back a Billy McMahon government because he was gay or Fraser knifing Gorton in the back for slipping one into his secretary?

What giants they were compared to today's politicians. :tuxedo:

A return to the good old days appeared this week with a prominent figure announcing he "might" be prepared to sell his arse for the prime ministership.

:mooning:

Edit: Mind you, if he put it up for sale at the NEP this thread is supposed to be about he'd probably get more for it than the current incumbent would get for hers.... B)

Archived