Obnoxious Sounds

rookie

I've an invisible ray gun...

....which I use to try to decimate sources of obnoxiously loud sounds commonly encountered in Thailand:

-passing billboard trucks sonically promoting local shops, movies and events.

-all Harley Davidson motorcycles

-karaokes

-loud car stereos, called "boom cars"

-indifferent neighbors and their stereos. Are they deaf?

Unfortunately, my ray gun doesn't work; it's just my wishful device to seek some tranquility.

However, should I ever encounter someone copying these musicians:

http://www.wimp.com/meanwhilerussia/

I'd likely keep my ray gun holstered!!

Hi,

Dogs barking all night.

Had one of those here, both Sat and Sun the dog barked for several hours (non-stop) at night. Mentioned it to the owner on Monday and not sure what they've done, but not heard the dog since. It's still there though, see it during the day.

BTW, that bike is way cool :)

Sanuk!

Hi,

Dogs barking all night.

Had one of those here, both Sat and Sun the dog barked for several hours (non-stop) at night. Mentioned it to the owner on Monday and not sure what they've done, but not heard the dog since. It's still there though, see it during the day.

BTW, that bike is way cool :)

Sanuk!

I don't mind the barking it is when the dogs are fighting over a bitch in heat.

Hi,

Dogs barking all night.

Sanuk!

My next door neighbor had dogs that barked excessively. They had one dog at first, then another. When I complained about excessive barking, they added one more to 3. I eventually had to file a couple of complaints with the authorities. After they were fined twice for harboring noisy dogs, the neighbor finally got rid of the dogs. It took me about 2 years to stop the barking.

Archived