Stick....should know better

sinsin2

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote:

Originally posted by sinsin:

In the view of the vast majority, We are a bunch of losers who cannot sustain a relationship,get sex from a white woman.Many more believe We are exploiting poverty stricken Asian women. .

Isn't some of this true. Meet so many people in the scene and one look at them I realize that thailand is their best friend for only one reason.

Would you (general you) be still in thailand if the girls charged 250$ per hour or are people here to get laid since poverty sticken asian women lay on their backs and say I love you in a non native tongue?

flyonzewall,

You are mostly right but your time frame of keeping answers to 10-20 seconds is way too long. In the day of sound bites, if you speak to the media, think very carefully, then give them one line that is only 2 seconds long, otherwise they will edit and you will be saying something completely different than what you meant. If you must respond keep it short so that it can't be editted and hopelly you will give them nothing they can use.

In the case of Stickman, he should realize that even if he thinks the guy working on the story is on the up and up, he should realize that regardless of what the journalist turns in, there will be an editor that will make sure the piece will get rating regardless of what the truth is. Since Stick does not have an editor for his site, he may be a bit naive about what they can do.

quote:

Originally posted by whosyourdaddy:

Isn't some of this true. Meet so many people in the scene and one look at them I realize that thailand is their best friend for only one reason.

Would you (general you) be still in thailand if the girls charged 250$ per hour or are people here to get laid since poverty sticken asian women lay on their backs and say I love you in a non native tongue?

And so, we are back to square one. Not that i ever thought we'd escape the bottom line on that subject (pun not intended, but welcome). next one, please...

Archived