Youngest Board Members?

The_Munchmaster

I notice from the list of Board Members who have birthdays today that ThaIrish is 8 yo today and John3 is 5 yo today (John3 actually joined on 1st November 2006 so he must have signed up to Thai360 shortly after popping out of his mothers womb!). :shocked:

These little guys (I'll assume they are male) seem a bit young to be members of a forum that is primarily about "relationships" with Thai women (well it was when they joined) and perhaps that is why they have never posted anything? :dunno:

Should KS impose a restriction on the joining age of board members? Discuss. :hmmm:

I notice from the list of Board Members who have birthdays today that ThaIrish is 8 yo today and John3 is 5 yo today (John3 actually joined on 1st November 2006 so he must have signed up to Thai360 shortly after popping out of his mothers womb!). :shocked:

These little guys (I'll assume they are male) seem a bit young to be members of a forum that is primarily about "relationships" with Thai women (well it was when they joined) and perhaps that is why they have never posted anything? :dunno:

Should KS impose a restriction on the joining age of board members? Discuss. :hmmm:

I've got a four year old son that will be joining by the time he is 16.

I dunno, KS - going back over some of the, ahem, disagreements between various board members, I think they might be pretty close to the mark, as Flash has suggested. I still laugh when I think about people threatening to punch one another's lights out over a few errant keystrokes. There are so many Farang egos online, but it seems that none are more prone to feeling threatened than the BKK expat population.

There were some obviously very young folks on a board I belonged to years ago who had tempers all right. One poster said his daddy was a cop and his was going to send him to shoot me. Another said his papa was a helicopter pilot in the National Guard, and he was going to have his daddy fire rockets into my house. We haven't reached that level here yet. :)

Oh, yeah ... one idiot threatened a US Army Ranger Sergeant First Class. The ranger responded that he could crush the idiot's skull with his bare hands and he should shut the fuck up. He did.

Archived