BG/farang sucessfull relationships

Redbaron

"With the exception maybe that more and more isaan villages also have one or two nice ?western? style houses. But all of them are normally financed by falangs. "

I think you may be overstating our impact to Issan, I think for every one house financed by farang, you will find 3 or 4 financed by a son or daughter working overseas in Taiwan, Middle East, or Singapore. In my wife's village there are at least 4 very nice houses built by sons who have been working overseas for 5 or more years.

TH

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pattaya127

>maybe it mattered, but your point was to make fun of him thinking she told the truth.

Yes, I was making fun of him. He was so proud of his 'barely used' good - only three week on the shelf - that he finally 'rescued' from the scene.

He shouldn't have mentioned it. Three weeks or three years it really doesn't matter at this point.

GTG

pattaya127

>>Three weeks or three years it really doesn't matter at this point.

>isn't it what i said in my first reply to you? Oh, GTG, you remind me of my GF: arguing for nothing... LOL

Pardon my English/French whatever !

I was trying to tell the poster, RolandCH, NOT YOU - that at this point he shouldn't have mentioned it !

tongue.gif

GTG.

Quote:

I was trying to tell the poster, RolandCH, NOT YOU - that at this point he shouldn't have mentioned it.

To my estimation Roland CH was almost the only one who really refered to this threat so far. Looking at the subject it does very well makes sense to mention it.

Cheers

TC wrote: "Would you in your own country send/give money to your girlfriend to not shag anyone one else...think about it???(even if she was out of your league)."

The way I see it most of the BGs work in a bar for the money or to meet a farang or both. The one's that just want the money are either cold to the bone or have heard so many bs stories from drunken farangs like "I love you" " I want you to come home with me" where the farang has no sober intention of following through that she has heard the little boy cry wolf before. The BGs who just want the money and that's all they've ever wanted are just like the whores here in the States. "O baby your the best" What a friggin turn off. I would never give anyone like this money because that is all they want. I wouldn't shag them either.

There are some BGs who work in the bar to meet a farang and have a better life than suckin cock or pulling up rice for a buck a day only to suck the overseer's cock after work.

I found a BG in the second category. She truly wants a better life for herself. In this case I chose to send her money so she didn't have to work in a bar. I didn't send her money right away and she didn't ask. When I was sure I wanted her to be with me in the States I started taking care of her. She took what I could give her and didn't cry for more. She immediately quit the bar and never went back. I checked. She's on her way to the States this weekend after a little over 4 months of waiting. I'll keep you posted on how things turn out.

Not at all. If you read through my babble:

If I had an American girlfriend & she even wanted to shag another she'd be history. BG's are different depending on the reason for whoring & as I pointed out I would never bother with a US whore. So the answer is NO.

If my exBG to be wife wants to shag another while with me she's history.

Archived