What is the sexy scene like in Oz?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hiya...

sure I have lived there for 7 years and travel there all the time.

well the scene is GREAT!!!

local newspapers, yellow pages, and certain areas you will find every fetish you want....

sydney, Kings cross has alot of strip parlors but its more sleezy style..if you go to sydney try the papers, yellow pages etc..you will find everything you need...

also every type of girl..from Thai, black, Italian, greek, korean, Japanese, russian, etc...EVERYTHING..sydney must be the best Asian country with western living etc....FANTASTIC place..it's like little america only WAY better, and without the bullshit...thats where I will be living again...

sanuk..like I said so many immigrants selling their HEAT..

students making more cash, part timers etc....

the price..well lets say starting at 60bucks Australian to 200bucks..thats from a blow to a fuck with a goddess..

parlors will have specials two girl deals, cheaper nights etc...out call specials what ever..the freelancers who advertise in the papers are a good deal....

If you go to sydney you wont be dissapointed...I garuntee!

later....

Yep the mysteryman is right , I am born & raised in Sydney & can report that there is sanuk galore for those willing to let their meat baton do the talking.

There is the white trash junkie street walker scene in Kings Cross , but as noted the newspapers are the way to go in Sydney . You will find all kinds of things on offer , a lot of freelancers doing house calls , young girls from all over the world , a lot of asians but everything else as well .

There are a lot of brothels , both legal & illegal , these are the more traditional sanuk establishments , but my advice is to go with a freelancer , at her place , from the back of the newspaper.

Note that there are asian brothels where the girls are transported to the brothel from their room each day in a van , they never see the outside world & are flown back to their homeland after a couple of years service . These sort of places are of course illegal & probably should not be supported .If you end up in a brothel where ALL the girls look like they are the same race just have a second thought .

Of course their is no real need to pay in Sydney , you can pick up girls very easily , especially if you are a visitor with a bit of an accent , just going to the beach on a Sunday in Summer will show you the delights on offer .

Enjoy.

"Of course their is no real need to pay in Sydney , you can pick up girls very easily , especially if you are a visitor with a bit of an accent , just going to the beach on a Sunday in Summer will show you the delights on offer . "

i've met quite a few ozzies visiting england and almost unanimously they comment english girls are so much more attractive/sexy than Ozzie girls - I've always been led to believe that the majority of ozzie girls are butt ugly (unlike the image portrayed by neighbours/home/way which make it look like oz is full of stunners)

can you confirm or refute this statement please??

also whats the average price to pay for an hours sesh with a newspaper clean very good looking, good service freelancer??

also, do you know if there is a good sanuk scene in Adelaide, Melbourne and Perth?

I may be visiting very soon

Thanks

i've just been checking out the oz sex forums - the scene in oz sounds like its awesome man.

sounds reasonably priced and good quality

does anyone know what the following terms mean in relation to the Oz sex scene?

- R&T

- roseleafing

also i get the impression from the boards that a significant proportion of the top end hookers actually allow bare back sex which i find surprising - is this true?

don't know those meanings...

the girls in Australia ARE HOT HOT HOT!!!

those Ozzie girls you met probably were just talking shit, being ina foriegn country what ever...

damnnn dude..just come over and you will see..OZZIE girls rock dude...

WHY!?...because we have all races living here...

man ever seen a beautiful greek girl, or a beautiful glamour style Indian woman, or a sexy cool asian, a dark spainish babe, or a tipical blond blue eye stunner..come to sydney..

just hit the beach will see... the clubs, the city..they are everywhere..and don't forget about all the tourist that flock here....the whore scene..you will find some stunners there too..

no websites sorry...

try a yahoo search..........

later........

Had a great time in Sydney and Melbourne last year. Did not use girls from newspapers but went to the brothels where each girl was introduced privately to you and you made your choice. As time was limited, felt that in this way I would get girl who I knew would be ok in my eyes. There are loads to choose from, so try a search engine for Australian sex.

I could reccommend some, but you probably should checkout some of the websites first. Cannot remember exactly what I paid, but remember that it was cheap by European standards.

Hansum Man - I thought you were taking the piss when you said Oz chicks had faces like torn assholes & Brit chicks were hot!!???

As was posted above Oz chicks are HOT , & yes it is due to the variety in races etc . So I am sure you will not be dissapointed , just come & see for yourself , someone has led you badly astray with the ugly Oz girls rubbish.

As for more working girls in Oz letting you go bareback-I doubt this & have never heard it before . Though I find the non working girls are often very flexible about barebacking.

I have never heard those 2 words before either ,R&T & roseleafing-I am pretty clued in on Oz slang & I don't have a clue , not to say they don't exist , but I don't think you will need to know the meaning!

Price-for any euros or US then the price will bbe very good due to the exchange rate - In Syd you may pay $150 AUS for nearly an hour in a mid range brothel , this would be half that in US$ , even less quid. But there are prices for everyone , &50 for street walkers for a BJ , a bit more for sex . The whole range of brothels , newspapers would be about $100 or a bit more for a session I imagine.

Hope this helps.I am not up with any web sites.

Archived