What is the sexy scene like in Oz?

Hansum Man - to say that you think Oz chicks are ugly , even though you have never visited & heard this 3rd hand is just stupid , like saying all the girls in LOS are ugly cos someone told you they were , or all the girls in Spain are ugly cos someone told you they were . The only way to make an assesment is to see with your own eyes . I am not just being patriotic when I say that places like paddington in Syd are full of very beautiful girls . To generalise about any country seems strange as every country has it's good & bad points .

R&T would mean rub & tug , though everyone I knows just calls it rub & tug . I seriously suggest you come down here & see what it's all about yourself .

Enjoy.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hansum wrote :

'Where is the Gold Coast - is that Sydney, Canberra or Melbourne ?'.

Dude, its none of the above !

The world-famous Gold Coast lies roughly 90 KM south of Brisbane, in the Sunshine State of Queensland. It is the closest thing that we have to Miami in the States, although on a much smaller scale. The beachfront highrises are packed with fun-seekers during the high season (roughly October-March), and it has a ratio of about one bar for every 10 of them ....

Seriously, its a place of wicked contrasts - huge unemployment rate and increasing crime, right alongside some of the most expensive real estate in Oz. I personally find the Coast a bit over-the-top, but if you are into that whole 'sex-by-the-beach' gig, this is the place to go.

The best looking chicks in Perth are certainly the Asian chicks in the universities. When you see a mixed group of chicks together the Aussies are mostly fat and lazy looking and anything but sexy. The Asians on the other hand are mostly stunning.........or have I just spent too much time in LOS?

Don't waste your money in OZ hansum man.

Will be back in 6 weeks yyyyiiiiipppppeeeeeeeeeeee

Uniformguy

Uniformguy,

I agree with most of what you have said re the Unis being the repository of beautiful women in this country. When I returned to study at QUT here in BrisVegas after some years in the workforce, I remember thinking, 'Man, where have these women been hiding ?'.

As for the Asian women being more attractive than their local counterparts, I have to agree with that as a generalisation. Those of you who think that Chapel St and Paddington have a monopoly on stunners need to spend some time in Queensland :}

I agree Unis are not where you find the hottest babes in Oz . I prefer to sit in Martin Place at Lunch time in Syd , or North Sydney at lunch . You see some serious fuckable booty , if you are into the business type , well dressed type girly .

I like the asians in Oz & LOS as well . I think over all , all nationalities included Oz has just as many good looking girls as LOS , though I like girls of many varieties , if you only like em small & non english speaking maybe LOS is for you!!

Roseleafing is ass fu

is that some kind of martial art kind of like Kung fu??

I'm sceptical about roseleafing referrig to an@l as i 've seen the terms used in the same sentence in a way that suggested they mean different things

• 2 weeks later...

Since I first read this thread, I have talked with three different Aussie friends of mine(from two different cities, one being Sydney) and none of them has ever heard the term. I can assure you that all three are pervs of the highest quality. They are asking around and said that they will get back to me. One of the guys has also enthusiastically told me that he is interested in trying it with a member of the opposite sex no matter what it means and that, if either one of us can figure out what it is, he will endeavor to give it a go.

Archived