What is the sexy scene like in Oz?

As a native (not aboriginal but born here) I must profess my personal dislike for rooting the locals. Sure, many of them are good lookers and can drink almost any (bar pommy) chicks under the bar, but they all want the same thing, kids, house marriage and a lifetime of putting you under the thumb. What's worse, when most of them open their mouths they sound courser than a pack of bar gals from sakhon nakon screeching drunkenly about how many falangs they fleeced this month. I am resolved never to shag another Aussie, and possibly never another caucasian bird as long as I do live. Thats just my $2.50 worth.

Cheers

Jaga

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jaganath69, I tend to agree with you , I don't go in for the caucasion Oz girls . I have however found that I enjoy the delights of the recent imports , the love of my life so far is a nice Greek girl who had been in Oz since age 3 , god I can't get over her , pity she hates my guts!! Oh well.............

Hansum man

I live in Perth and can only give you the low down on this city as I have never been to the East coast. You can find whatever you want here but it is a lot more money than BKK. I have had one Burmese girl come to the house and it was a shit experience 'cos she was a student and a bit nervous wouldn't take off bra or all her clothes and cost $ aus 200 for one hour. I now go to the girls in the paper advertising at home and have had some great and some crap times average cost $aus 150 for one hour. Topless mss with no sex is a lot cheaper and u get a hj with that usually about $aus100. the whole experience here is the very short time u get it is a lot of money for one hour and not that enjoyable as you feel she is timing the whole event. If u get to Perth I will be more than happy to show u around but I will be in thailand from the 18th june until the middle of July. I much much prefer LOS.

Uniformguy

Try www.langtrees.com

Im with you jaga, I cant believe the crap Im reading about the "sex scene" in oz, and some have the nerve to call it sanuk (pigs arse its sanuk) its a case of far to little for far to much, Id say save ya money for LOS, unless you like drug f****d, or brothel bitches that want oz$180 for an hour of what ya hand could do better. as for girls (eeeehh) out of the paper, my brother was as drunk as a skunk one night and he rang 10 of them and as drunk as he woz and wearing beer glasses, he told them all to piss off, bloody dogs the lot of them.

But oz has good beaches Barflyrex

"someone has led you badly astray with the ugly Oz girls rubbish. "

i doubt this - because i have a number of reliable ozzie friends and many english friends having holidayed in oz comment on how ugly the girls are - perhaps it is only the hookers that are fit?

btw the ugliest girls in the world that i've seen have been in hong kong - don't get me wrong here - i think asian girls are gorgeous - but the AVERAGE hong kong girl is butt ugly

I've found out that R & T stands for 'rub and tug' apparently available at many passage parlours that don't offer full sex

i have had it confirmed on the most popular ozzie sex board that bareback sex is not infrequently available in ozzie brothels - usually at a higher price (80 ozzie dollars extra usually)

i still don't know what roseleafing means though but i see it frequently used on the ozzie sex boards

hi - thanks for the offer - i'll look you up if i ever get there

i've sent a website link to you off board

arhhh obviously your friends are blind..or come from the outback..I haved lived in Melbourne and sydney and I can tell you,,dammmnnnn..just got to chapel street in melbourne or paddington in sydney..there you will see real hot girls...

anyway a city like sydney has 5 million people from all races

OF COURSE there are hot chicks!!!...

anyway trust me go look for yourself...and no it's probably the other way around, the hookers will be more bad than the local girls...

anyway don't worry dude..you will see many stunners...

later

Lived in Oz my whole life. Now 43. These are my thoughts:

1. Many Oz women are 'crayfish' : great bods, heads full of shit. There are exceptions - good luck.

2. You want boom-boom ? Go to the Gold Coast, wear a fake Rolex and lie about your net worth. You'll fit right in, and get more sex than a Boy Scout Troop Leader.

3. Even the most homely girl in Thailand has something that many of our 'stunners' lack - THAT smile. Attitude is everything - give me an Asian woman anytime.

If this seems overly bitter or misogynist, please ask yourself whether any of the above applies to the girls who live in your neck of the woods ....

Archived