What is the sexy scene like in Oz?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Jack has hit it on the head - roseleafing almost certainly refers to sex with a woman who is menstruating.

I remember talking to one of the Gypsy Jokers many years ago in Sydney, and he told me how bikers earn the fabled 'Red Wings' : going down on a menstruating woman. Apparently they have 'Brown Wings', too.

Being the incredibly tough guy that I am, I proceeded to excuse myself and run home to my mummy....

Whatever its origins, it is not in common use here - I have lived in NSW, Victoria, SA and now QLD, and this is the first time I've encountered it. Oh, and I DID check with mum !

Excellent detective work, Hansum Man. I am curious as to how many pages of Google that you had to go through to find that. I just kept seeing things about rose bushes. Now we need to figure out how to use that in a sentence and/or request: Can you roseleaf me? Can you give me a roseleaf? Boy I could sure go for a good roseleaf (roseleafing?) about now. I would think that if you are on the receiving end (getting rimmed) you are the roseleafee?

"Excellent detective work, Hansum Man. I am curious as to how many pages of Google that you had to go through to find that"

it took me approximately 2 minutes to find it - it was the first page i looked at - i searched on google groups, rather than google words

HM said :

iI'd agree with that, Aussie girls have absoluely no femine charm, why are they so stand offish?

There ae a lot of factors here, but I believe the current crop have been influenced heavily by the US -everything from the feminazis to Britney Spears has convinced them that they are the centre of the f**cking universe ! To be fair, that is exactly how we Aussie males have acted for decades ....

Another factor is the old 'first love' : she falls madly for some guy at 14/15 - he bonks her and forgets her, and that sets up her view of males for some time to come.

All of this usually goes straight out he window when they get a few drinks in them - I find the sight of a woman, party frock and all, throwing up in a gutter to be pretty unattractive : just a little hangup I have. Stick to Asian women, preferably IN Asia.

Guest lazyphil

....<As for more working girls in Oz letting you go bareback-I doubt this & have never heard it before . Though I find the non working girls are often very flexible about barebacking>....

....so your more likely to be diseased by a 'good girl', isn't that nice.

Archived