Snake Line At Suvarnabhumi

Horneytorney

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

your last catch of the day in Patters?

now I understand why you finally saw your turning point and checked out

maybe her thick glasses enlightened you?

Take off the dopey glasses, the shirt and those granny undies and you wouldn't kick her out of bed if she urinated in the hallway. Given some of the shockers I've woken up with in Oz, I'd be more than happy with a 'catch of the day' that looked like this young lady. Always a thrill when you realise her snoring is louder than yours .....

Getting back to the topic on hand - seems that whatever really was done fixed the so called problem - and lines were basically zero on the last 3 trips I made.

The longest line was to get into the "snakeline" - crazy really - they had one guy to check that you had your paperwork filled out - this line was 20 people long - but the immigration booths each had less than 2 people. This type of check is good when the lines are full but really not needed at this point - that guy would have been better utilized to help people who didn't understand instead of checking everyone's passport and entry form.

Anyways, it seems that the renovation is getting close to being finished - no idea what the upper level will be - i can see a few escalators in that new area - wonder what the plan will be for this area?

Getting back to the topic on hand - seems that whatever really was done fixed the so called problem - and lines were basically zero on the last 3 trips I made.

The longest line was to get into the "snakeline" - crazy really - they had one guy to check that you had your paperwork filled out - this line was 20 people long - but the immigration booths each had less than 2 people. This type of check is good when the lines are full but really not needed at this point - that guy would have been better utilized to help people who didn't understand instead of checking everyone's passport and entry form.

Anyways, it seems that the renovation is getting close to being finished - no idea what the upper level will be - i can see a few escalators in that new area - wonder what the plan will be for this area?

If any of the 'Banged Up in Paradise'-style programs are anything to go by, I very much hope I never find out what some of those 'off limits' areas look like. Sydney Airport has an area that looks like an extension of the Goulburn 'Super Max' Jail ..

flew out yesterday but couldn't see the area of renovation you are talking about. where is it?

Between the airline check in counters and the security area - what used to be 3 separate immigration areas are now down to 1 1/2 - with some for the "Thai Elite" or something like that - and others for Aircrew / Airport Pass holders. It has been covered in renovation boards the last 6 to 9 months, but seems to be almost ready. But I have no idea what they are actually doing - I saw the new escalator this last trip but could not see where it was going to.

Archived