Us Toddler Unfazed By Hungry Lioness

The_Munchmaster

A child has been caught on camera at a zoo, seemingly oblivious to the desperate efforts of one of its residents to make a meal out of him.

Jack was on a trip in Portland, Oregon, when he attracted the attention of Kya.

But the toddler showed little sign of fear.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-17949808

When you refer to animal and child are you referring to the Haggis and HT? :hmmm:

nice footage but i would have been more impressed if the child was not safe behind a wall of glass.

anyone see the news report of the drunken Irishmen breaking into an Australian zoo,stripping off and swimming with dolphins?

funny thing was they woke up in the morning and found a penguin in their room,somehow they had stolen it and taken it back to their hotel...that appealed to my sense of humour but also had me shaking my head at the security at the zoo and the failure of the hotel to notice a penguin being smuggled in.... :banghead:

on a different tack,i imagine many of us have done silly things after having a few drinks.

i once shagged a girl on top of the grave of one of my former schoolteachers.... :scared:

and i live near a golf course and woke up one morning with 8 pin flags in my bedroom.

i had obviously collected them on my way home,hell of a job to get rid of them.

...that appealed to my sense of humour but also had me shaking my head at the security at the zoo and the failure of the hotel to notice a penguin being smuggled in....

this would not have happened in Thailand...they would have been charged a joiner fee for the penguin!

nice footage but i would have been more impressed if the child was not safe behind a wall of glass.

anyone see the news report of the drunken Irishmen breaking into an Australian zoo,stripping off and swimming with dolphins?

funny thing was they woke up in the morning and found a penguin in their room,somehow they had stolen it and taken it back to their hotel...that appealed to my sense of humour but also had me shaking my head at the security at the zoo and the failure of the hotel to notice a penguin being smuggled in.... :banghead:

on a different tack,i imagine many of us have done silly things after having a few drinks.

i once shagged a girl on top of the grave of one of my former schoolteachers.... :scared:

and i live near a golf course and woke up one morning with 8 pin flags in my bedroom.

i had obviously collected them on my way home,hell of a job to get rid of them.

A few years ago few idiots jumped the fence and walked through the San D zoo. The came to the tiger exhibit and taunted and threw beer cans at the tiger. The tiger later jumped the supposedly jump proof moat and wall, stalked the two and then killed two and seriously beat the shit out of the others. Zoo officials commented that it was a pretty good jump.

Hi,

"Well done that Tiger."

Yep, well done! And som nom na to those wankers.

"Hope it wasn't put down?"

Knowing how authorities react to this I expect it probably was :(

Sanuk!

have to agree.

People can often be stupid.

the animal should not be held responsible if idiots do stupid things.

big cats may be born in captivity and 'tame',but that is a bad thought.

they still have the DNA to suddenly turn on someone/something.

i have 3 cats and all family pets but they have certainly done some sort of minor injury to me when all i have been doing is playing with them....no stupity or malice on my part.

i remenber a few Years ago having my photo being taken with 2 tigers at Phuket zoo.

but i could see they were both drugged up to the eyeballs and when i stroked them and gave them a little cuddle there was no reaction from them.

a sad thing for them to be so out of it but safety for the tourists must be on the minds of the keepers.

Archived