Vpn

yfs

Previously with unblockus one just changed DNS values to gain access to UK or US TV channels, so no need for a VPN or worry about showing your IP address as overeseas.

Since I last used this in April, it appears they've figured out how to stop repeat trial usages with new email addresses? I haven't rejoined yet as each time the site tells me my trial has ended when I enter a new email.

Probably able to tie it to the MAC address of the machine or router. Try access from another pc and via a different route. Should work then. Then you need to figure if its the pc or router and spoof one as necessary.

Yes, will try that wehn I get chance. In meantime a few alternatives. Unotelly does much the same, gives 8 free days and works for various TV regions of the world by changing the DNS.

Probably able to tie it to the MAC address of the machine or router. Try access from another pc and via a different route. Should work then. Then you need to figure if its the pc or router and spoof one as necessary.

Mac addresses seems to be used for limiting public Wifi as well:

http://lifehacker.com/5916339/circumvent-wi+fi-time-limits-at-coffee-shops-by-spoofing-your-mac-address

Yes, will try that wehn I get chance. In meantime a few alternatives. Unotelly does much the same, gives 8 free days and works for various TV regions of the world by changing the DNS.

I have since found there is no need for unblock-us or unotelly as tunlr.net does the same and is completely free. Seems to work ok, unless your internet provider is True.

Archived