Blackout Threatens Hub Status Of Suvarnabhumi

Flashermac

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lao Airlines had a new airbus A320 on my Ha Noi to Vientiane flight, lovely it was, clean, airy, half full, and a lime green and orange theme......

My link

At least all the never before flown Lao feeling air sick could up-chuck without risking the decor. Perhaps it made you feel like joining them.

To this day our company does not allow domestic flights on Garuda. The international divison has gotten off the list.

Aeroflot is completly forbiden.

TH

Was flying Garuda domestic quite regular around 89 and 90 I recall. Days of the Tanamur :hubbahubba::evilpumpkin:

Guy I was working with though reckoned we should only fly in the mornigs as the risk of afternoon storms coupled with the distinct dodginess of the airline all round made it a bridge to far. This was Pontianak to Jakarta, Palembang to Jakarta and a couple of others.

Reminds me of a tale. Pulled a babe out of somewhere, Green pub I think they called it. Back to the hotel, Hilton, no issues girl friendly, evening was off the sanuk scale, she was well worth the roop. True Indo style this was all night so I wake up in the morning intent on rustling up some breakfast action. When her lids peel back the eyes suddenly spring open and she leaps back with a shriek. WTF! She's pointing at me so there's something amiss I head for the mirror covered I was head to toe and all points in between big red spots like measles or chicken-pox but no pain no fever no itching I felt great. They hung around for a day or two though the girl split pretty quick but after they were gone we did enjoy a repeat it was good too though I'm sure she slept with one eye open. And I still have no idea what it was.

Archived