I swear to god I love ice cream...

[color:red]Must be! Not sure where though. There is a Dairy Queen in the KFC drive-in opposite Soi 2 - does those Oreo/M & M/Kit-Kat Blizzards - I like them - 2 needs satisfied in one go. color=red>

This update, Mr. Long Gun from another guy addicted to Blizzards...

I went today and the DQ has magically disappeared from the location you mentioned. But, only the DQ name is gone as they still sell ice cream inside the KFC.

Also, interestingly, the Blizzards are now called Spinnys. They still have Oreo and Kit Kat flavors.

Remember, how they used to turn the cup upside-down after making the Blizzards? I guess this was to show they were very thick. In Pattaya once I saw the lady drop the upside-down cup on the counter creating a real kersplat!

Also, LG, you should have mentioned the very popular Chicky Fun Land inside the same KFC. Maybe we ought to meet there some Friday instead of at Warbler's. smile.gif

Also, LG, you should have mentioned the very popular Chicky Fun Land inside the same KFC. Maybe we ought to meet there some Friday instead of at Warbler's.

Great image, Sarisin, but PLEASE, there has to be one place in Bangkok where I can still take my kids without them being pestered by dirty old men wanting to show them their 'toys'!!

LG

All right, that does it, LG. I will not, repeat, will not, bring along Whacky Willy the Wanker this Friday night. So, go ahead and bring your brood.

Just tell your wife to keep her comments to herself about my new hairstyle. smile.gif

Maybe I need to find a 'date' for Whacky Willy. Hmmm, a Barbie Doll perhaps?

"Ever had coconut ice cream?"

"Hell, you can find DURIAN ice cream here."

Please note coconut is VERY bad on cholosterol, stay away from coconut ice cream. Also note the usual stuff sold by tricycle street vendors is coconut ice without cream.

As far as DURIAN ice cream goes, that's the only ice cream I never finshed, beurk

I'm surprised nobody mentioned the bonus items that often come with coconut ice cream.

The first time I saw it on a menu I quickly ordered it. When it arrived, I was shocked.

Packed inside were corn, green beans, red beans, and carrots.

IN ICE CREAM!!!

Now, I happen to love veggies and, ice cream too. But, please, do not combine the two. [blah]

Ever since, I have never ordered coconut ice cream as you never know if it will come with the veggies or not.

The other thing I still can't quite get used to is the Thais' rather over-literal interpretation of an 'ice-cream sandwich'. In the UK this would involve a pair of nice crisp wafers, 'sandwiching' the ice cream - here it is two lumps of soft bread!

LG

Archived