I swear to god I love ice cream...

So after a nice round fucking, will it be easy to find an ice cream shop to take my BG to?

What about the Majestic/Sukhumvit 4-6 area?

Do these shops have signs in Farangese so I can read them?

Or are they all the Baskin Robins/Swensons variety?

Ever had coconut ice cream?

thaistudent

So after a nice round fucking, will it be easy to find an ice cream shop to take my BG to?

It really depends on where you have been fucking her

What about the Majestic/Sukhumvit 4-6 area?

Must be! Not sure where though. There is a Dairy Queen in the KFC drive-in opposite Soi 2 - does those Oreo/M & M/Kit-Kat Blizzards - I like them - 2 needs satisfied in one go. Hmmm, Robinson (Soi 19) Ploenchit centre must have (?) BTS to Emporium has them all. Just inside the station near the bridge is a rather nice gelato stall.

Do these shops have signs in Farangese so I can read them?

Well, as long as you can read this you should be OK!

Or are they all the Baskin Robins/Swensons variety?

They are probably most common, along with Dairy Queen, Haagen-Daaz also here & there.

Ever had coconut ice cream?

Yes, tremendous stuff, probably even heavier on the calories than some of the others, but .....

LG

Every night ( nearly ) , I have a large glass of milk , with caramel topping/flavouring & ice cream . I have never had coconut ice cream , but I love cocunut so i'm sure I would like it . Hope that helps.

Hi,

When I was in BKK, I ate Coconut icecream (like a pound of it). Well, she got some too. Bought it at a supermarket, Carre Four or something I think.

Greetings,

Wouter Dijkslag

"Try the Thai ice cream. You will see the vendors with the steel canisters. Only costs 10 baht."

The only problem with the Thai ice cream is that it might not be hygienic. I've never had a problem with it myself, but I've been here so long, I have a cast-iron stomache (and intestines). Any ice cream that looks as if it's melted and been refrozen should be treated as suspect.

Italian ice cream is the best, but the problem with THAT is that it is expensive for a very small portion. I like to pig out on ice cream when I indulge.

I think Swenson's has a great quality-to-quantity ratio. The Earthquake is always a favorite.

Are you talking about the place in front of Pomadoro? Decent stuff, I think a bit pricy though. My friend complains she is getting fat because everyone buys her icecream...maybe we better stop it, or we will be faced with fat BGs!:)

Just went to Baskins-Robbins after my date at the WTC. We went to see 'We Were Soldiers.' Pretty powerful stuff as I lost a friend and highschool football teammate at Ia Trang.

Anyway, my little cuties enjoyed something in BR called Jump For Joy. Their ice cream sure is good too although I usually prefer Swenson's which is running specials on Mango ice cream, Mango sundaes, etc.

Archived