Last Call - Revive Thai 360

kamui

bang.gif

I guess, as long as the girls can't be indentified... ph34r.gif

if you say what the ladies name is and where she works then i still think hard to find them.

i posted pix of ladies from Years ago and i know none of them are in town anymore.

i could have posted pix of ladies from Sept and Dec last Year but all were gone im May this Year.

i gave them names but not real names and rarely mentioned where they worked.

i see no harm in posting pix of ladies as they will be hard to find even if you have the inclination.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if you say what the ladies name is and where she works then i still think hard to find them.

i posted pix of ladies from Years ago and i know none of them are in town anymore.

i could have posted pix of ladies from Sept and Dec last Year but all were gone im May this Year.

i gave them names but not real names and rarely mentioned where they worked.

i see no harm in posting pix of ladies as they will be hard to find even if you have the inclination.

Hi,

Not to mention that the cyber laws in Thailand mean that this could result in serious issues for me as the owner of this forum.

Even without those though I will NOT allow pictures to be posted of bargirls, for the exact same reason why virtually none of you would be willing to post pictures of themselves on this forum.

Sanuk!

Even without those though I will NOT allow pictures to be posted of bargirls, for the exact same reason why virtually none of you would be willing to post pictures of themselves on this forum.

Sanuk!

every picture i posted in the past had no censorship,i personally have no worries about my face being seen on the board,but i know others are nervous about doing this.

i expected many posts about my ugly face but most BM's were concerned at my choice of Ladies saying not their type.

horses for courses............

Hi,

No, not gonna happen. As mentioned, I would have to drop the Google Ads, but there is also the fact that I live and work here, have my own business, now dealing with government and universities as well as corporations. The last thing I need it is for me be associated with a website called after one of the main nightlife districts. Chances of a customer finding out are very remote, sure, but why take the risk?

Sanuk!

Hmmmm. Here's an idea maybe. Why not 'rent' or 'lease' the old board/boardname to some guys that might want to give it a go doing more salacious postings/ads/contests etc.??? Maybe with a percentage of any profit from the Nanaplaza.com name even? Keep your name off the site, let others, maybe a couple/few guys who do not live in Thailand, or visit a lot, but don't live here... be the personalities behind the NP.com board and site. Maybe a NP.com revival with newer technology, racier images and posters, ads, pics, etc. Maybe a few guys/members with some cash, some time, and a willingness to do bar reports, travel reports, bar girl reports, and on and on (or even pay for some monthly/weekly reports and stories) would like to give it a try and see what they can do with the name themselves... and you can make some money off the old site that is making you squat at the moment? Just a thought and suggestion here for a new use for the Nanaplaza.com site under "new management". Just distance yourself totally from the site except to collect the 'rent' off the board-name/domain name use. Place the domain-name under the ownership of Jigger's name maybe? Keep your name totally off the site and its records of ownership.

The Central Scrutinizer

• 2 weeks later...

I have yet to see any forum, on any subject, which has managed to regrow membership.

A decade ago, it was all different. The only link between the internet then and now is that it has the same name. Whereas before forums such as the predecessor to this one were harder to find than you might think and there was a certain clique to belonging to a forum where "everyone knows your name", where we could hang out in cyberspace, bullshitting about stuff and chewing the fat over common ground, the net is now full of loonies and grasses and every Tom, Dick and Harry has access to your previously veiled thoughts on their laptop, tablet and phone.

It is almost as though the real core are going back underground, after a decade or so out in the open, because we cannot trust the populous who followed.

Hi,

Not to mention that the cyber laws in Thailand mean that this could result in serious issues for me as the owner of this forum.

Sanuk!

I find I agree with you, but for disparate reasons. To me it's interesting you think that it's merely a privacy concern - rather than serious exploitation - for example. Or I could go on - or perhaps you'd rather I didn't? Anyhow thanks (I suppose) for providing such a robust forum.

Hi,

Why don't you make plain accusations rather than veiled insinuations you have no way of backing up? You don't know me, so what makes you think you know what I think?

Sanuk!

Too many ales in the pub - that's my problem - how do you install a breathaliser on this machine? Sorry I didn't mean to infer anything. For a start I"m not that clever to do as you suggest. If I was trying to say something - it was probably along the lines that I really hate those sites that publish girl's photos so much that even the mere contemplation of something similar here is simply revolting.

Anyhow my post was breathless and unwarranted, and I unreservedly apologise.

Archived