I Went To Pattaya For The Sex, I Stayed For The Steroids

limbo

Imagine if Charles Bronson loaded up on steroids, waltzed out of prison, bought a huge apartment in Thailand, and spent the rest of his days sleeping with prostitutes, posting photos of said prostitutes to his Facebook page, zealously championing misogyny, and fighting for animal rights. And taking more steroids.

read more on this link

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Imagine if Charles Bronson loaded up on steroids, waltzed out of prison, bought a huge apartment in Thailand, and spent the rest of his days sleeping with prostitutes, posting photos of said prostitutes to his Facebook page, zealously championing misogyny, and fighting for animal rights. And taking more steroids.

read more on this link

Link isn't working

Just a bad copy. Try this

http://www.vice.com/...or-the-steroids

He totally sounds like being on a roid rage since a long time. What an empty guy.

If there is someone who gives LOS and especially Patty a bad reputation, it's him. I wonder why the Thai authorities did take the opportunity to kick him out when they put him in jail for attacking and wounding a guy with a knife.

Some quotes:

So I take it you’re not a one woman kind of guy?

No. Fuck ‘em. They’re all cunts.wanker.gif

Wait—how did you manage to get away with stabbing a guy?

Because he put a Thai girl in hospital. They were gonna give me a medal! You know, after that incident, I actually got a job with the child protection unit.shakehead.gif

Have you ever accidentally been with a ladyboy?

I tell you what, I knocked out the last one with a cock that I brought back home. If I find out they’re a fuckin’ liar, I'll knock ‘em the fuck out. SMACK! Take that, you cunt.

I thought I'd try my luck. So, would you consider yourself a feminist?

A feminist? Nah, I don’t really like women. I’d rather spend time with animals, you know?

I see.

I’m not really into them as human beings. shakehead.gif Once I’ve fucked ‘em, then they’re out.

--

They tried to make me sleep by a toilet when they put me in jail. A hundred fuckin’ Thai men. What would you do if a hundred fuckin’ Thai men made you sleep by a toilet? You’d do what all the other guys do and you’d sleep by the toilet. I didn’t sleep by the fuckin’ toilet, though. Bring it on, you fuckin’ little cunts. I enjoyed Thai jail.

According to the article pattaya pros charge $15 per night? That's B450!

That is probably A$...500 baht a few weeks ago, maybe when the article was written.

Some of the girls in Coconut Bar will do a trick for 500 baht, Soi 6 700 baht, Beer bars 1,000 baht, Gogos 1,000-1,500 baht.

The bloke is a Kiwi, not an Aussie, although he seems to have spent a lot of time in Oz.

Archived