Scientists May Have Finally Unlocked Puzzle Of Why People Are Gay

Flashermac

Interesting question, my twin is gay (nothing against that) where as I am not, the difference between us is that she is Female and I am Male.

Which would imply you are not identical twins, therefore were born from two separate eggs, the same as if you were born years apart, rather than one egg which split in two.

I'd say it's just "one of those things" - you are either attracted to the opposite sex, same sex, or both. The same reason one would be more inclined to support a certain football team even if the family supports another one.

Completely unscientific - but - two eggs same womb - if overexposure to testosterone can cause females to become butch and males to become more masculine, then this is an argument that fits Kong and Sister...

BTW, I looked up the website of this National Institute of Mathematics and Biological Synthesis. I had a hunch it was a pseudo-science group basically pretending to have conducted real scientific research.

http://www.nimbios.org/

Top featured story on the site:

Modern biology rap -- Songwriter in residence Baba Brinkman explores modern biology via hip hop

There's actually a few other science songs that are featured as 'top stories' on the site, so this study wasn't all they were up to this month.

Archived