Sore Dick

Keri lotion is good for dry skin.

I find the best thing for healing skin is Vitamin E oil, but it will leave it somewhat sticky. Also take some Vitamin E internally for smoother skin, this can be in capsules.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"while we are on the topic of injured cocks , what is the best remedy for the abrasive wounds caused by to much friction?? Sometimes they get quite scabby & I wish they would heal quicker so I could get back on the horse. What does anyone suggest for handling these rashes/abrasions. . ."

Pardon my ignorance, but are you sure you're not talking herpes here? What's the difference? If it's herpes, isn't there some pill you can take that pharmacists in LOS sell (Aciclovar or something like that). Years ago I once got a rash on the stalk of my knob (not the bell-end) like the one you describe and shat myself certain it was herpes. Hadn't had sex for ages however (i. e. was married to a farang at the time frown.gif). Went to the doc who looked at the rash, sniggered and told me I'd been wanking too hard. Gave me some cream to rub on it and it went away within 48 hours never to return.

Just wondering if such "friction rashes" are common and how can we be sure they're not herpes without a doctor's examination? Do herpes look completely different? It's not exactly something guys talk about to each other over a beer.

You're right that you can't be 100% sure it is not herpes. Herpes symptoms (there is more than just sores usually) appear days, weeks, months or years after infection. I would assume (never had either of these) that with the friction the pain would be present during and after the event and some degree of the symptoms would be present immediately. But by chance the two could coincide with appear with each other.

Still no cure for herpes, the pills might help shorten the duration of the outbreak and reduce the pain. Once you've got it you have it for life.

I had the same. A friend told me, it is probably because of the condoms. After using some lub creme, things were better (put it on your dick before putting on the condome).

I hope, this helps and you have nothing more serious.

"Herpes symptoms (there is more than just sores usually) appear days, weeks, months or years after infection..."

Again, pardon my blissful ignorance, but exactly what are these symptoms that are "more than just sores" i. e. those that would alert a man to the fact that it was not just a friction burn and indeed may well be the dreaded herpes? Just wondering again, for possible future reference wink.gif (though hopefully not blush.gif).

I've looked at "herpes" websites but they all seem to sing a different (though consistently scary) song. Bit of commonsense advice would be nice.

J

This is a link to a good website that can provide you with better information on the symptoms, etc. than I can do.

http://www.ashastd.org/hrc/educate.html

This probably doesn't help much to be able to determine if the cause is from friction or herpes. All or none of the symptoms of herpes could be present after infection. As posted last time, the timing of the onset of the symptoms would be the most important consideration in being able to tell what it was caused from as well as knowing that friction could have been a prime cause. The easiest way of avoiding this anxiety is when friction is first noticed to take the necessary measures to prevent the friction from continuing. That, and using protection.

A person can have herpes all their life with no symptoms. I think the key to doing this is to keep your immune system as strong as possible by getting adequate sleep, having good nutrition, not drinking too much and avoiding/minimizing stress. The virus is always there waiting for an opportunity to be able to surface. Some of this could be hard to do while on vacation in Thailand.

Herpes resides in the spinal column and resurfaces when your immune system is taxed: sickness, stress, too much partying, etc. etc.

Once you have Herpes it will be your constant companion for life as stated earlier. Herpes outbreaks will continue to happen in the same area when your immune system goes down. If you have a sore that pops up from time to time in the same area there is a good chance it's Herpes. "ZOVARAX" cream is the cheapest way to get rid of a sore. Use swaps to apply as you can reinfect yourself by say itching your eye or picking your nose.

The Brumengard skin clinic (2nd floor) is cheap, will swab the sore, and give you results in less than an hour.

When having good hard sex all kinds of micro-abrasions can occur on the pelvis of both the male and female. If she has a sore on the lips of her pussy, and/or nestled in her pussy hair then you have a good chance of catching the HERPES VIRUS even while using a condom.

Do not be fooled into thinking hey, the sore isn't on my dick it can't be herpes. go to brumengard.

On a lighter note I went to brumengard sure that I had herpes, but it was just a nasty rash caused by my under the pants 'money belt' that I had neglected to wash for over 90 days. YEEEECH!!!!

Archived