Sore Dick

wow, loads of sore dick advice here!! Good to see , as for herpes , well I don't reckon it's that , cos the only time I have had crotch rot on the cock is after having a marathon session of fun , so that sort of suggests it is just simple overuse.Though I may be wrong . No bell end dischage or such & no other symptoms .I reckon vitamin e sounds like the go .

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I when to see a Doctor. Told him that I was having difficulty pissing and but didn't tell him that I just came back from LOS. He examined me and since there was no apparent spots he gave me a 5 days course of anti-bacterial antibiotic. No changes in my condition so when back to see him 5 days later. He said I got herpes and gave me an antiviral antibiotic, I think it was Aciclovar .

I feel a lot better now but wished I was on it 5 days earlier. I guess I was in denial that I could get it from bbbj.

"Hadn't had sex for ages however (i. e. was married to a farang at the time ). "

Jack, I nearly missed that one. You're a king, and I know how you feel. Brightened up my day. smile.gif

A herpes sore will make itself known a couple of days before it actually appears. A slight burning or tingling occurs, some people get a little more than a slight sensation and complain of an intense burning. A couple of days later the tingling area has what appears to be a pimple. This soon becomes a blister, and then pops revealing a full blown SHANKER. The outbreak can be accompanied by flu-like symptoms.

When the tingling starts I recommend a healthy dose of rishi and shitake mushrooms. They are immuno boosters that can kill an outbreak before it puts a lid on your sanuk. They are both plentiful in Thailand and can be boiled to produce a potent, terrible tasting concoction. once the outbreak occurs hit the pharmacy and get some ZOVIRAX cream (acyclovir 5%). Apply it five times a day.

You can also get the acyclovir in pill form, and that is much more potent. If you are active sexually in Thailand there is a good chance that you can contract Herpes and not know who from.

Never, I mean never stick it in without a good look at the surrounding area of the vagina, labiya, and clitoris. I try to do this as tactfully as possible. Remember even if you are wearing a condom there is a lot of uncovered skin contact down there. If you grind up against a sore nestled in her pubic hair you're gonna get stung.

I can't believe someone hasn't introduced a 'bibbed' condom yet.

nice reply there,

has anyone else ever had the "umbrella" up the donga??? I had a scare a few years ago , I went to the doc , didn't even tell me what he had planned. Soon as I sit down he has this fuckin umbrella up the snakes eye !! I am completely rooted with pain & then it's ou & all over & I was just in shock for about a week !!!....be warned .

"once the outbreak occurs hit the pharmacy and get some ZOVIRAX cream (acyclovir 5%). "

actually, acyclovir is recommended "when the tingling starts" (if you know from experience what's going on). It may not help much anyway, especially if not taken orally and in the case of recurrent herpes. Valaciclovir (Valtrex ®) is a newer form of acyclovir which allows less frequent dosing (twice daily).

Archived