Sore Dick

I am a strict when it come to intercourse with a condom however I do not practise it with BJs. This last 5 days trip to LOS I think I overindugled with sex (10 girls) until my dick now feels really worned. I am also expereinces a burning sensation at the tip of my dick everytime I pee. There is no mucous or pus coming out. My dick just looks and feels exhausted. Is there anything I should be worried about? what else should I be watching for?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

emmmm a buring sensation when you urinate?..

emmm you got the clap!!!

mybe one of the condoms broke, or like the other guy said your uritha could just be sore from over endulgence...

still better get it check NOW!!..

let us know what happened..

Sounds to me like non-specific urethritis also. One week of cipro and doxcicylan will get you right back where you need to be. The synptoms of Non specific Urethritis are very mild in women. They can have it for years and not know. Untreated it will wreak havoc on your kidneys. Brumengard is cheap, helpful, and you can go to the second floor and have a big mac meal while you wait for your swap (OUCH!!!!) results.

while we are on the topic of injured cocks , what is the best remedy for the abvasive wounds caused by to much friction?? Sometimes they get quite scabby & I wish they would heal quicker so I could get back on the horse. What does anyone suggest for handling these rashes/abrasions . I guess more lube is an idea , & something you would use on normal cuts etc ??

"while we are on the topic of injured cocks , what is the best remedy for the abvasive wounds caused by to much friction??"

Geez, guy, try some foreplay next time. smile.gif

Archived