moist eyes on departure

pattaya127

The first time was the worst. I knew I had cracked completley

but it didn't matter anymore what people would think because I had a secret, I had discovered LOS! But its really true, returning to the west seems like a hopeless prison sentence or chemo therapy, something you must fight your way through

knowing the greatest prize, life itself will be rewarded to you.

It's no about a specific girl necesarily its just LOS overall.

I never worked so hard and spent so little as the time between my first and second visits. But then it was still incrdibly horible. I woke up kicking and screaming NO NO NO when I realized the bad I was waking up in was located in Canada. But then I knew that I was going to have to save for a much much longer stay. And that was the begining of the 5 year long horrible wait.

This five year wait is easier because its my choosing and I will be having a lloooooonnngg stay at last.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this to read is for Me horrible. But also horrible is when my GF visiting Me in my country (because i can not stay any time in LOS) and after a while she has to going back to LOS and I have to stay in my damn country alone.

Its horrible and crying is the only way...really

Its was totally m-i-s-e-r-a-b-l-e,My advice is never say good bye at the airport !! what the most sadest thing in life is to see the distance between you and him further and further untill there was only empty space... sigh. The flight seemed never ending. But yes! welcome kisses at the airport always romantically thing to do.

Even all that I know ,I might say bye at the airprt again..Its surprisely miracle for me that you can FEEL what the chemistry had done to your mind.We can felt pain felt ache felt hurt not to everyone but someone. For me life still mystery ,love seemed so young.

I have her meet me at the airport comming in, but never let her go with me when I leave. Its messy enough saying goodbye before I go to the airport.

Its usually my third Jack Daniels on the flight back when I start to lose it. Once to the point of using that EXPENSIVE in-flight phone.

Pattaya127

>Told you so before: I am just a woman with a big dick!

Now I know you are a KATOEY..hehe

> BadaBing said 'I don't get too attached (butterfly) '

Pattaya127 replied ' Boohoohoo: Sexfreak! i will tell GoodthaiGirl.'

Hey, leave me out of this.

tongue.gif

GTG

Now I know you are a KATOEY..hehe

-------------------------------

let me repeat: a katoey is a man who parades as a woman. Not my style! I should add the most important word in my quote is not "woman", LOL

---------------------------

Hey, leave me out of this.

---------------------------------

See, GTG, you take on a nice person like me, but you leave alone these bad baaaaad boys. Where is the outrage?.... LOL

"My very worst moment is the drive in on my very first day back to work."

Amen to that.

Especially in sunny January in northern Europe. Going back to drongos who will never, ever get hooked on Thailand as they'll never go further than Tenerife.

As Harley riders say, if they need to ask they'll never know.

• 3 months later...

Archived