Convert To Islam Then Get Gangraped By Your Captors ?

gobbledonk

So, women get stoned to death under the laws of this religion for fucking outside of marriage, unless it is as part of a holy war? WTF?

Under no circumstances should the US or any EU country be arming these insurgents to fight Assad. These are the most extreme elements in the whole region and they did not do well under Qaddafi or the older or present Assad.

It is so similar to the US arming the Khmer Rouge to bleed the VN army when they occupied Cambodia. Very short term gain with huge long term downside for other people.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some of the criticism I've seen of Obama is that he did not aid the insurgents earlier, before the Islamists had taken over the opposition and when it might have been possible to keep them from doing so. Too late for that now. (Hindsight is always better than foresight.)

This is the problem with US foreign policy in the Middle East - it is not decided in America. It seems the goal is American troops mired in a decade of conflict - eventually fighting in Iran as well.

Sometimes in foreign policy it doesn't make sense to endlessly deliberate an issue. As unsavory it seems, Obama should have stepped into the Syrian conflict through the use of the early anti-Assad insurgents. For decades Syria was a closed police state that made any activities inside the country impossible. The insurgents came along and were the opportunity opened for Obama to help make changes in Syria. These changes would have helped the interests of the US as well as the oppressed citizens. Now the chance has passed and the choices are much harder but still not impossible. It serves the US well for electing as president, twice, an inexperienced man that is turning out to be too timid to take any action with the resources available to him.

A shame really.

I hope I won't get flamed as someone in favor of sending US troops to fight a war anywhere, nothing would be further from that.

Sometimes in foreign policy it doesn't make sense to endlessly deliberate an issue. As unsavory it seems, Obama should have stepped into the Syrian conflict through the use of the early anti-Assad insurgents. For decades Syria was a closed police state that made any activities inside the country impossible. The insurgents came along and were the opportunity opened for Obama to help make changes in Syria. These changes would have helped the interests of the US as well as the oppressed citizens. Now the chance has passed and the choices are much harder but still not impossible. It serves the US well for electing as president, twice, an inexperienced man that is turning out to be too timid to take any action with the resources available to him.

A shame really.

I hope I won't get flamed as someone in favor of sending US troops to fight a war anywhere, nothing would be further from that.

Are you high?

It was wrong for the people asked to pay for and die in a war that is not clear to deliberate? When Netanyahu snapped his fingers Americans should have rushed to war? Disgusting! Absolutely disgusting!!!

Why should Obama have stepped in? Because people in Tel Aviv said so? Americans are opposed. Syria is not an issue for Israel....billions and billions of dollars in US foreign aid and hundreds of nuclear weapons ensure that. It is only a tripwire to lock American troops into decades of war. I think the average American sees through the weapons of mass destruction propaganda - we never found any in Iraq and are not falling for it again.

Is this your real opinion or something you are copying from a "discussion points" memo?

Obama is not timid. He acted in what seems to be the direction that most Americans want.

What about the oppressed Palestinians? Do their lives count as much as the poor opressed Syrians? An American life is equal to an Israeli, Palestinian or Syrian life.

Hi,

So, women get stoned to death under the laws of this religion for fucking outside of marriage, unless it is as part of a holy war? WTF?

This entire religion is seriously fucked up.

Sanuk!

Which religion isn't?

ALHOLK

P.S.According to a Brittish TV show I watched recently "Islamic women who have sex before marriage get stoned whilst English women who get stoned have sex before marriage. :hubbahubba:

Archived