Convert To Islam Then Get Gangraped By Your Captors ?

gobbledonk

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>> wanted to "get famous fast"

appalling though her story is, she got her wish.

As a male, I wouldn't go to the places she's been to, what was she thinking? Canadians are immune?

And from the photo... she's still a happy Muslim?

When working in Africa last year company I worked with was also working in Somalia and Sudan, in a group meeting they asked for volunteers, to go there for work, looked at me and said

"No blondes allowed, sorry!"

I pretended to be sad, and allowed some others to volunteer

• 2 weeks later...

Meanwhile, back in Pakistan:

http://www.news.com.au/world-news/pakistan-police-say-girl-5-brutally-raped-in-lahore/story-fndir2ev-1226719374685

This is a group of men who sat down and plotted the kidnap and rape of a child. Not a pubescent girl they *may* have mistaken for a young woman - a 5-year old child. I really dont know if you can sink any lower than that, and these are presumably 'men of God'.

Slot 'em all and let them meet their God face-to-face. I'd actually like to see that reckoning, and I'm not a particularly religious man.

TUNISIAN women have travelled to Syria to wage 'sex jihad' by comforting Islamist fighters battling the regime there, Interior Minister Lotfi ben Jeddou has told MPs.

'They have sexual relations with 20, 30, 100' militants, the minister told members of the National Constituent Assembly yesterday.

'After the sexual liaisons they have there in the name of 'jihad al-nikah' - (sexual holy war in Arabic) - they come home pregnant,' Ben Jeddou told the MPs.

He did not elaborate on how many Tunisian women had returned to the country pregnant with the children of jihadist fighters.

Jihad al-nikah, permitting extramarital sexual relations with multiple partners, is considered by some hardline Sunni Muslim Salafists as a legitimate form of holy war.

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/world-news/tunisian-women-waging-sex-jihad-in-syria/story-fndir2ev-1226724083566#ixzz2fT4AIOjJ

Some ex-Muslims agree.

"Who we are:

We are ex-Muslims. Some of us were born and raised in Islam and some of us had converted to Islam at some moment in our lives. We were taught never to question the truth of Islam and to believe in Allah and his messenger with blind faith. We were told that Allah would forgive all sins but the sin of disbelief (Quran 4:48 and 4:116). But we committed the ultimate sin of thinking and questioned the belief that was imposed on us and we came to realize that far from being a religion of truth, Islam is a hoax, it is hallucination of a sick mind and nothing but lies and deceits.

What we believe:

Some of us have embraced other religions but most of us have simply left Islam without believing in any other religion. We believe in humanity. We believe that humans do not need to follow a religion to be good. All we need to follow is the Golden Rule. All we have to do is to treat others the way we expect to be treated. This is the essence of all the goodness. All good religious teachings stem from this eternal principle. This is the ultimate guidance humanity need. This is the Golden Rule.

What is our goal?

We are apostates of Islam. We denounce Islam as a false doctrine of hate and terror. However we are not against Muslims who are our own kin and relatives. We do not advocate hate and violence. Muslims are the main victims of Islam. Our goal is to educate them and let them see the truth. We are against Islam and not the Muslims. We strive to bring the Muslims into the fold of humanity. Eradicate Islam so our people can be liberated, so they can prosper and break away from the pillory of Islam. We would like to see Islamic countries dedicate more time to science and less time to Quran and Sharia. We would like to see them prosper and contribute to human civilization. We would like to see the draconian laws of Islam eliminated and people are treated humanely. We strive for freedom of beliefs, for equality of gender and for oneness of humankind."

http://www.apostatesofislam.com/

TUNISIAN women have travelled to Syria to wage 'sex jihad' by comforting Islamist fighters battling the regime there, Interior Minister Lotfi ben Jeddou has told MPs.

'They have sexual relations with 20, 30, 100' militants, the minister told members of the National Constituent Assembly yesterday.

'After the sexual liaisons they have there in the name of 'jihad al-nikah' - (sexual holy war in Arabic) - they come home pregnant,' Ben Jeddou told the MPs.

He did not elaborate on how many Tunisian women had returned to the country pregnant with the children of jihadist fighters.

Jihad al-nikah, permitting extramarital sexual relations with multiple partners, is considered by some hardline Sunni Muslim Salafists as a legitimate form of holy war.

Read more: http://www.news.com....6#ixzz2fT4AIOjJ

This stinks of "Comfort Women" I wonder, given women's status in these areas of the world, how many of the ladies up and made a free choice to go and do this....

Archived