Top Ten Countries For Expats

JaiRai

...A guy offended by spying runs into the arms of an ex-KGB officer for protection. Snowden's idealism is admirable, but his knowledge of the real world is seriously lacking.

That is what I call "degeneration". Same as those "Occuppy" morons. The idealism inflicted by false sense of unity and formidability that FaceBook lulls people in.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kostya Tzu is a former world boxing champion - other than the Aussies, I dont know how many will recognise the name - but he seems to have lost the plot after retiring from boxing. He left his family in Oz - his Russian-born wife reportedly giving the move her blessing (!) - to go back to Moscow and is now 'a close friend' of Mr Putin. He is also reportedly doing very well financially - funny how that works.

Unfortunately, some of the old 'KGB magic' may have rubbed off on him,. although I suspect that the Kostya of old would have fought on with similar injuries:

http://au.sports.yahoo.com/news/article/-/17300441/kostya-tszyu-under-fire-after-brutal-fight/

With this guy in your ring, how can you go wrong ?

boxer_eye3.jpg

What that boy-man Snowden did is a stupidity of Biblical proportions. Many are in the same realm.

Had he had an idea where he is going to end up?

Under Stallin, Hruschov, Breznev and few minor (by the time they served) Commie officials, the KGB was a state in the state. However badly controlled, they were a separate entity, subordinated to the roughs and tougs of the Polytburo.

Now, under Putin, they are all one. They are the State. They have their universities, companies, marry within the ring.

How could someone, now that everyone knows everything, be such a fool to go to them and tell what the other side is doing? A revelation? A surpise to the hosts (Putin)?

An idiot poisoned by Google and FaceBook. With no face to face social life, no realization of the reality, only net. What a moron.

Archived