What Happens Politically In Siam? November - December 2013

Nasiadai

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Business Club for Democracy explains situation to US

The Business Club for Democracy (BCD) on Friday submitted a letter to the US Government via its embassy in Bangkok to explain why tens of thousands of people take the street to protest against Yingluck government and her ruling Pheu Thai Party.

"We understand the concern of the United States as evident in the US Department of State's Statement on Nov 25," read the letter. The US has issued a statement, expressing concerns on the current political situation in Thailand.

"Before the situation deteriorates further beyond salvage, we call on the Yingluck Government to exercise its constitutional duties in taking responsibility for their actions which has resulted in widespread conflict in society, and resign from office, or return power back to the people of Thailand through dissolution of parliament." read the letter.

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/politics/Business-Club-for-Democracy-explains-situation-to--30220909.html

Could go either way.

Yingluck stays and then we will see this government doing whatever they want as no one can stop them. She will probably show no mercy then to the loosers. Ending in a Shinawatra dictatorship.

Suthep wins and we will see protests by upcountry people.

How the end will be reached I do not know. Today violence reported everywhere the red shirts were out and about.

Saturday the 30th could be bloody or totally peacefull. Either way. Though if I have to put money on it, I am afraid it would be on a bloody day.

The word I get, is that the Red Shirts have been holding back for whatever reason.

If these "Yellow Shirts" don't settle down, then we will have the Red Shirts marching in to Bangkok, as

long as someone will finance them.

Maybe they do not have their financing in order so they are yet to move :dunno:

Archived