Special Team Set Up To Hunt Protest Leader Suthep

waerth

Ok this confirms it, he will be shot by police when they have a chance. They already gave us the excuse ...... . These idiots just do not realize that if Suthep is gone all the factions might start running wild creating much more chaos than there is now :(

http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/special-team-set-hunt-protest-leader-suthep/

The Center for the Administration of Peace and Order (CAPO) head Surapong Tovichakchaikul said late today that a special team has been set up to hunt down protest leader Suthep Thaugsuban.

He said that the team was set up by the National Police Office commissioner Pol Gen Adul Saengsingkaew and headed by Labor Minister Chalerm Yoobamrung.

He said the special team will be led by the labor minister’s secretary-general Pol Gen Panupong Singhara na Ayutthaya.

Surapong emphasized that the immediate arrest would not turn to extra-judicial killing like Hollywood movies.

But in case of resistance or weapon is used, the team could adopt step-by-step action to defend itself, the CAPO head said.

He said that Suthep is provided security by 40 security guards and eight cars and stay at a hotel in Rajaprasong area.

He said immediate arrest would be carried out once he is careless.

Yes basically Thaksins nephew Surapong has now openly said they will kill protest leaders. Looks like Thakky is going for broke. Do they really think the protests will stop if Suthep is in jail or worse killed. It will only ignite the fire for worse!

I did participate in the last couple of unrests insofar as I spent several weeks in BKK and did not notice anything , this time there is bad smell . Maybe I stay at home looking at possible events in early Feb . The Thais are obviously giving up the idea of running a society with a minimum of rules that keep controversary views under control .

Yingluck apparently would love to avoid bloodshed, but Big Bro won't have it. It is just the same as when he rejected Abhisit's offer to end the 2010 protests by calling an election. There was relief and happiness for about one day, before Thaksin's rejection became known. Then everyone knew what was going to happen.

Are Surapong and Thaksin really so dense that they don't realise it will also be open season on the Shinawatras as well? :banghead:

Protest leader Suthep rejects compromise, negotiation

Protest leader Suthep Thaugsuban vowed to continue his fight unrelentingly and without compromise in light of the government's latest decision to continue with the February 2 general election.

"We will neither negotiate nor compromise. The People's Democratic Reform Committee (PDRC) will fight until we win. If police want to arrest me as announced by the national police chief, please do so. I'm ready to fight," declared the former deputy prime minister.

National police chief, Adul Saengsingkaew, said the police must be cautious in arresting Suthep, adding that a step-by-step plan has been mapped out.

Surapong Tovichakchaikul, in his capacity as chairman of the Centre for the Administration of Peace and Order (CAPO), has instructed police to urgently arrest Suthep and other protest leaders.

Pol Gen Adul said, "It's our objective but we have to be careful and patient."

He said he was most concerned about political infiltration by a third party and instructed police at checkpoints to thoroughly check for weapons.

Regarding a PDRC call to move the CAPO office out of the National Police Headquarters, Pol Gen Adul said, "That's my business."

http://www.nationmul...i-30224435.html