Thaksin Rejects Prayuth's Proposal To Have Caretaker Govt Resign

waerth

Just appeared on Facebook ...

Michael Yon

Thailand: A military coup has happened this hour

I am at the PDRC HQ -- Suthep, Akanat, Satit, Dr. Sombat, and other Whistler leaders including from KPT have disappeared with the Army. A secretary who was with Akanat does not know where Akanat is. I have SMSd to Akanat and to others, and reached out to Abhisit and others at the Democrat Party. Cannot reach Buddha Isara (but he was not there at the meeting), or KPT leaders, and Dhamma Army also not answering phone. A UDD Red Shirt leader who I believe was in the meeting is not answering.

I am inside PDRC HQ. They do not know where Suthep, Akanat and other leaders are. Army seems to have taken all leaders from all sides who are at the meeting.

This is a military coup. General Prayuth speaking now.

https://www.facebook.com/MichaelYonFanPage?fref=nf

"One of my Thai colleagues just mentioned that this has turned into a full coup because the parties could not agree."

That guy should be a Rhodes Scholar- :shakehead

This was all be design to begin with-The Army assumed this would happen creating the necessary face.

Ying is already out of the country and Suthep am sure in the lock up- :hubbahubba: :hubbahubba: :grinyes:

Hm hottie on the jeep She sure looks relaxed- :hubbahubba:

Sure glad his index finger is safely placed...

I love these post coup group shots. :grinyes:

I remember the one in 06 I was near Emporium at about 4 oclock and gotta call that the military was seizing power

and "maybe you should head home-Sure enough a few hours later TSHTF