Political Correctness

Political correctness, who is my better in society to decide what I think ? The enforced language that I can use, my own ideas that someone else perceives as discrimination.

Where does the term "political correctness" come from, well historically during the mid 20th century it was used by communists in political debates referring to holding the party line.

But hijacked by the US where all the best ideas come from, as a pejorative term to cover all manner of things, to train people to have a uniform trail of thought. Is discrimination within one's own mind against anyone morally wrong, and even if it is, should free thought be re-educated out of people or enforced by law.

Political correctness, who is my better in society to decide what I think ? The enforced language that I can use, my own ideas that someone else perceives as discrimination.

Where does the term "political correctness" come from, well historically during the mid 20th century it was used by communists in political debates referring to holding the party line.

But hijacked by the US where all the best ideas come from, as a pejorative term to cover all manner of things, to train people to have a uniform trail of thought. Is discrimination within one's own mind against anyone morally wrong, and even if it is, should free thought be re-educated out of people or enforced by law.

Shouldn't you at least credit the person who actually said this?

http://en.wikipedia....cal_correctness

I could have used different wording such as : Used by the communist party during the middle of the 20th century referring to upholding the party line.

Is it really that important :)

http://en.wikipedia....cal_correctness

I could have used different wording such as : Used by the communist party during the middle of the 20th century referring to upholding the party line.

Is it really that important :)

So the rest of your OP is your own words?