My 2nd trip: a Sanuk and living in LOS exploration

Tiger Moth

This was my 2nd trip to Thailand. The information I found on this board was very helpful and I thank all those who contribute. I also want to give a special thanks to Sarisin who was kind enough to exchange a few private messages and also invited me to join him and some other board members for dinner at Warblers and a night on the town ? a very enjoyable time indeed.

A basic differences from my 1st trip and was I had decided to seriously consider moving to Thailand. So, on this trip I had a couple of clear objectives: 1) get a ?feel? for Thailand as a place to live; 2) get a really good feeling for the variety of Sanuk possibliities.

This paragraph discusses the practical factors involved in my likely decision to move to Thailand ? if not interested, please skip to the next paragraph: That is, my main reason for moving to Thailand is financial. Due to circumstances, it seems that I will be retired earlier than planned and will have to get by on a smaller pension than expected. This pension would be totally inadequate for living in my present home town but would be sufficient to live comfortably in Thailand. So, on this trip, I wanted to get a feeling for whether or not I thought I would find living in Thailand to be enjoyable. The result was that I do believe I would enjoy living in Thailand and Sanuk would be a be part of that enjoyment but not the only part. I discuss the non-Sanuk factors in the last section of this report. The sections that immediately follow discuss my Sanuk investigation.

I was interested in the variety of Sanuk possiblities for 2 reasons. One is that I don?t see myself as getting married again. I have been living alone for quite a few years and I am comfortable being on my own. So, I expect to have a long future of Sanuk and expect to have many experiences. I wanted to see if I would enjoy being with a variety of women in a variety of situations. I wanted variety, not just selecting someone from a GoGo several times and going LT at the hotel room. The 2nd reason is that on my 1st trip to LOS, I did not experience much variety. For the first few days of my 1st trip I went to GoGos and did LT with several wonderful young ladies. But, being in LOS alone and feeling a little uncomfortable due to the big culture change for the US, I felt lonely and a bit insecure. So, having spent 2 days in Bangkok and a couple in Pattaya, I ?engaged? a GoGo girl from Super Baby in Pattaya to join me for the rest of my vacation, which we spent being tourists in Chiang Mai. So, on my first trip, my Sanuk experiences were very limited. (I did have a wonderful time with my friend in Chiang Mai).

I have to admit to one other factor. Being fairly old, 55, and being attracted to ladies who are young, I wanted to be sure that I could enjoy being with women many years younger than I. That is, I wanted to ensure I could enjoy their company, not just the Sanuk activities.

Rather than take you through my Sanuk journey day to day, I decided to categorize by Sanuk experience: 1) BJ bars; 2) Stunners; 3) Ladies of the street; 4) Thermae; 5) GoGo girl. So, here we go.

BJ Bars

When reading on the board about BJ Bars with cut outs at the bar, this sounded to me a bit depraved, not something I would readily see myself doing and not something I would want anyone to know about. A bit embarrassing. Also, rather appealing and quite exciting. So, when ?planning? my trip, this is one activity I knew I wanted to try.

At the beginning

So, shortly after arriving in BKK, I headed off to Star of Light. When I arrived there were 4 or 5 girls sitting outside. I was too shy to chat with them in order to make a selection. So, I went inside and sat down at the bar. It was early in the evening and I was the only one there. The mamasan came over to me and asked me if I knew this was a BJ bar, using her tongue on the side of her mouth to overcome any language problems. I said I did and that, yes, I was interested in a BJ.

In short order, a young lady was over to introduce herself. We agreed on price and she went around the bar and quickly engaged me through the cutout. At the same time the mamasan came and sat next to me, facing the action with a big smile on her face. I found it exciting that someone was watching while a young lady was giving me a BJ. The action was excellent and I was in the hands (and mouth) of a real professional. The ending was exciting even thought it wasn?t suspenceful. All in all, a very enjoyable experience. One that I will keep on my list of things to do when in BKK.

In the middle

In Pattaya, I went to 2 of the BJ bars and had 2 bad experiences. The BJ bars in Pattaya aren?t really BJ bars. They are bars that have S/T room nearby. In both cases, I had to travel through a seedy back hallway to get to the room. Neither lady was satisfactory and in one of the BJ bars, I decided to leave rather than try it out. In the other, I thought, well I am already here. Should have left. In addition to the facility problems, the girl left a lot to be desired.

At the end

I was in BKK and it was my last night before heading home. I had decided to let my last Pattaya experience the previous day be the end of my Sanuk for this trip and to go to bed early. And I kept with this decision until 11 pm. Now I was feeling horny and wanted one more experience. My last chance. But, I wanted to get to bed so that I could make my flight in the morning. What to do?

Then it hit me. I could run down to Lolita?s BJ, which I wanted to try anyway, get a BJ and be back at the hotel in bed in short order. Well, this is what I did.

Lolitas, unlike Star of Light, does not use cutouts. You and the lady who will take care of you, are given privacy with curtains, like in a hospital room. So, it doesn?t have the exciting, right out there in public quality. But, the lady has nothing in her way and is able to change position in order to work away with best affect. The professional at Lolitas was even better than the one at Star of Light and she took care of business. I was quite pleased and she was very happy. After finishing her work she gave me a big smile. We were both very satisfied. And, I was able to find myself back at the hotel, falling to sleep with a smile on my face in no time at all. This was a perfect way to end my trip and get me ready for the long flight home.

The next installment will be Stunners

great post tiger moth...

a couple of questions if you don't mind...

1: star of light..how much was the BJ..and how much did you tip?...

2:..lolittas..how much was the BJ, and how much did you tip?

thanks alot bye.........

Nice job Tiger Moth...

So I take it that you had your BJs bare or without condom??

I'm impressed!

Any concerns about the BJ bars and disease factors?

thaistudent

I enjoyed your report and found it interesting, not least because we are about the same age. (OK I'm a couple of years older than you, sigh.)

By now I've been to Thailand 10 times and have gone through various stages in my relationship with LOS. Originally I thought I'd like to live there. Now I'm not so sure: the cultural differences are too great. You don't have the easy access to western-style theatre, music, books, cultural events etc. I know you can find all this in Bkk if you look for it but elsewhere ...

Also it is really hard if not impossible to get real Thai friends. I like the sanuk scene, but if you want a woman who is not a BG you have your work cut out for you. It takes time and in the end there is the cultural difference again.

Like I said, I enjoy the sanuk scene and the fact that you can meet young ladies easily. Unfortunately, most of them speak little English and don't share your interests, so spending time with them out of the sack quickly becomes boring. (Thailand is a very class-conscious country. People can easily spot to which social stratum you belong. If you have a BG on your arm, no matter how well-behaved, don't expect to be accepted in polite Thai society.)

So, what this boils down to, for me at least, is that I'll keep coming here for my vacations but see if there is another European country I could settle down in permanently when I retire. (I live in Sweden, and Sweden is definitely not a country I'd want to spend the rest of my life in: too cold, too youth-centred, too boring, quite frankly.)

And, yes, I'll come to Thailand this summer, too! I look forward to your further reports.

Yes, I had some concerns. However, my arrival into adulthood preceeded AIDS and because of that and being married then being with one woman for a long time - I have not used condoms for most of my life. I really dislike condoms but use them on all other occasions.

I just could not get into a bj with a condom. So, the choice would be to give bjs up entirely or go bbbj.

Archived