hotel on Sukumvit

BelgianBoy

Jack,

None of the above hahahahaa.........

Ok, reason is that I stayed at least 20 times time over the last 4 years, last time in LOS being september last year as since then I got divorced....

Now then, I have meanwhile this 'good' Thai girl, and being on soi 33 would be akward, as I must still know at least half of the girls and bedded a huge amount of them as well.......

No need to get catcalls when walking to the hotel with my 'good' girl, right ?????

As for the receptionists at the Lotus, yep, the night one is a very pretty one, but only flirting as she saw toooooo many girls going up with me....

Satisfied ?

Cheers !

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi BB,

Greatings from Montreal.

Forget the Royal Asia Lodge, not for you.

Check out the Taipan, between Asoke an soi 23, close to Soi Cowboy. Try some of the hotel booking sites or do a Nanaplaza search. Sorry can not be much of a help from here right now.

I thought I saw a recent post claiming the Taipan had become rather guest-unfriendly. Can anyone confirm or refute this??

Hi guys !

As promised an update after choosing the hotel : I booked throught the net with the Regency sky hotel on Suk soi 22.

I pay with visa a rate of 1300 Bt incl taxes, VAT and breakfast for 3 + 2 days for double occupancy.

Any further tips on rooms a.o. ?

TIA !

Cheers !

Rooms at Bourbon Street are pretty shabby for the price.

Small bathrooms, furniture and carpet sort of run down. Better accomodations can be had for price (around 900 baht last year).

On the plus side, the restaurant is very good, in-room cable tv better than many in BKK, and Washington Square is a neat little neighborhood.

All this IMHO. smile.gifsmile.gif

planetholiday has a rate of $32 listed for this room. From your experience I could tell that this Regency Park could be a good substitute for GP. I think GP's rates and service have gone in opposite directions lately. Now I wonder if the travel agency is trustworthy and credible. I have tried the asiatravel before, and have been quite pleased witht their service.

Archived