hotel on Sukumvit

BelgianBoy

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re connecting your laptop in the Grand President?

Is there a charge per minute for using the telephone line?

I just stayed at Nana Hotel and the rate was 4 baht per minute to use the telephone.

Better to walk the two minutes to the nearby internet cafes where the rate is 3 baht per minute and a faster connection.

Sanukdee,

GP charge per call, I believe it's 6.5 baht a call but you can remain connected for as long as your ISP can keep your connection alive.

Or try the GP DSL, AFAIR 170 baht a day but maybe someone else can confirm that. The prices for the DSL were posted by the elavator in tower 3 lobby.

I just reviewed my Hotel bill.

"Telephone call" is 3.52 baht but i'm not sure if that is per minute or per call?

also on the bill are "long call" with prices from 28.16 to 126.72 baht but these were maybe to mobile numbers and they said they were more expensive.

then there is one "oversea call" 774.40 baht and I barely talked for less then 10 minutes too!

sounds like they really gave you the business on your bill.

I think most hotels charge by the call for local calls. For example, here in Chateau de Bangkok I get charged 5 baht for the local call I make to dial into my ISP (Samart). I can stay on as long as I like (actually Samart disconnects me after 5 hours) for five baht.

I think most hotels are like this for local calls, but long distance may vary.

I could strongly recommand the Regency Park on Suk 22 for having staying there many times, guest friendly (without extra charge), nice rooms with roomsafe, internet access, kingsize bed, a little pool with view on top floor, rate including taxes VAT and breakfast Bt 1600/2000 /night....

Does it suits your wishes ? smile.gif (i forgot the two bars with girls and billiards on groundfloor !)

Hi BB,

Greatings from Montreal.

Forget the Royal Asia Lodge, not for you.

Check out the Taipan, between Asoke an soi 23, close to Soi Cowboy. Try some of the hotel booking sites or do a Nanaplaza search. Sorry can not be much of a help from here right now.

"The last 5-6 years I always stayed at the Novotel Lotus on Soi 33, and for personal reasons I cannot go there anymore..."

Belgian Boy,

Sounds tasty. Shagged one of the receptionists did you? Or shat the bed?

(No shame, partner: I've done both, but on separate occasions, thankfully, and neither at the Novotel Lotus smile.gif)

Give us a clue, at least if it involves sex. I'm always game for some good wanking fodder smile.gif.

LOL

Jack wink.gif

Archived