Arizona Nine-Year Old In Uzi Gun Lesson Accident

The_Munchmaster

With a nine year old, the instructor should have been teaching the *** child *** to stay away from guns! not how

to use or shoot them!!

Most everywhere in the USA, young people can get proper instruction as to using guns; for hunting, target practice.

In the house, the guns are stored under lock and key with the ammo in a different locked area.

It's not complicated....

• Like 1

duhhhhh.....its a lot simplier in a total gunfree environment !

...where only the criminals have the guns?

Remember Hitler, he tried that...UK has strict guns laws and what is their violent crime rate?

Remember the story of Cain and Able...no guns at that time but someone got killed!

Very respectfully asking why this wasn't put in the USA thread? I know of at least one board member that was crucified for starting a separate thread on a USA specific topic. For the record, the way that this topic was listed doesn't bother me, but rules are rules.

I didn't post it in the USA forum because I felt that people other than Americans (assuming it's mainly Americans who read the USA forum) should be reminded of the idiotic attitude that Americans have to guns. Anyway I think the USA thread was started primarily because the board was being swamped with endless American political threads, so an occasional thread like this outside the USA forum shouldn't be an issue.

• Like 2

Let me make sure that I understand. My posting of the passage of the most important law passed in the U.S. In the last 50 years, Obamacare, was wrong because it was political and of no interest to non Europeans. Where another posting of a death by a gun in the U.S. Is not political and is of a great deal of interest to non Americans, because it shows how inferior the U.S. Is in one regard to the way Europeans do things. So, I guess that I shouldn't expect any positive postings about the U.S., given that logic. I think that I've got it.

respectfully, the same idiotic reply from a gunlover..... :cover:

The USA is called a democracy where we have had a Constitution and a Bill of Rights for hundreds of years.

It is a "right" of the people to have guns.

I own no guns but I have in the past. My guns were always under lock and key. Never even came close to any accident.

So, I am not a gun lover, only a supporter of the US Constitution and Bill of Rights...so I have nothing to get over where you...

The USA is called a democracy where we have had a Constitution and a Bill of Rights for hundreds of years.

It is a "right" of the people to have guns.

I own no guns but I have in the past. My guns were always under lock and key. Never even came close to any accident.

So, I am not a gun lover, only a supporter of the US Constitution and Bill of Rights...so I have nothing to get over where you...

cav,

you just made my point, the constitution is old, passe and needs urgent reforming !

it seems you consider it like a bible, believing every single word is holy and not up for modernising into the 21st century......

THAT is the point.....

how many more children must die before the US will wake up ?

BB