Thermae Mamasan

Sarisin

I know the old bitch you're referring to. I just don't encourage her in any way. If I have to get up and get moving, I do, but I wouldn't buy her a drink if she was the last TG on Earth. The weird part is, I tend to believe that she thinks she really is just as attractive as any of the younger girls in there.

I believe it is all tied in with the way that Thais give very high levels of respect to people older than them - even if those peopel do not deserve it... Give it a bit longer and as the traditional Thai ways clash with the modern world, fewer and fewer girls will put up with this....and then the old duck will be forced to sell pussy again...

Stick

Appreciate your post, but I can assure you there was nothing elusive about my tripleheader that night. In fact, I mentioned the old bat hit all three ladies up for 100 baht each. They paid, but didn't like it one bit. I should have asked them what would have happened if they refused to pay.

As stated, the old bat is just a minor nuisance. I guess I have to live with her garbage, but SS is right. By buying her drinks and giving her tips, I suppose I am encouraging her to hang around.

I know the old sea hag you are talking about, and she is not employed by the thermae, but one would think so the way she waddles around clearing glasses and fetching drinks, yes she is a royal pain in the ass, but now i am no longer polite with her i just tell her to hit the road.

Are you sure about that dirtroad?

I find it hard to believe that Thermae mgt. would allow her to peddle drinks, handle money, etc. and not be an employee.

Maybe I will ask one of the other servers when I am there next time.

I do agree with your other comment. I guess I have to start doing my best to stay away from her and forget the politeness when she won't quit.

Archived