China-The Largest Army In The World Full-Hell March

Is there any truth in the rumour that Chineese forces are ready to surround America to interfere and impose sanctions in the dispute over the lands that were stolen from the American Indians ?

Is there any truth in the rumour that Chineese forces are ready to surround America to interfere and impose sanctions in the dispute over the lands that were stolen from the American Indians ?

No, but the American Indians are planning to return to Asia to reclaim their land from the Russians and Chinese. :)

I don't think it would be as simple as that, China has a large stockpile of weapons of mass distruction too and would use them if attacked first. To China's credit it became the first nation to propose and pledge NFU policy when it first gained nuclear capabilities in 1964, stating "not to be the first to use nuclear weapons at any time or under any circumstances". Unlike "you know who" which has repeatedly rejected calls for adopting a no-first-use policy, arguing that a preemptive nuclear strike is a key option.

I wonder if their nukes will burn out like that chinese made drill I bought at harbor freight ?

I don't think it would be as simple as that, China has a large stockpile of weapons of mass distruction too and would use them if attacked first. To China's credit it became the first nation to propose and pledge NFU policy when it first gained nuclear capabilities in 1964, stating "not to be the first to use nuclear weapons at any time or under any circumstances". Unlike "you know who" which has repeatedly rejected calls for adopting a no-first-use policy, arguing that a preemptive nuclear strike is a key option.

Missy, it always helps to remember your audience.

Some of us are old enough to remember when China and the Soviet Union adopted their "No First Use" propaganda platforms.

At that time, both nations held conventional SUPREMACY (not just superiority, SUPREMACY) over everyone that they were likely to get into a fight with. NOBODY was about to start a conventional war with either of them, and anyone they chose to attack would have had NO chance, would not even have slowed them down, if they were restricted to conventional weapons. The Soviets could have lined up a skirmish line of tanks and infantry from basically the Baltic to the Med, and rolled west, and NONE of the conventional armies between there and the Atlantic Ocean could have made a dent in their advance. The ONLY way to break such an advance would have been tactical nuclear weapons. That would have almost certainly escalated to strategic weapons, and the results would not have been pretty.

EVERY war-planner on the planet knew this, as did anyone who could be arsed to pay attention. The conventional force disparities were not something that could be kept secret.

• Like 1

I wonder if their nukes will burn out like that Chinese made drill I bought at habour freight ?

I very much doubt this somehow, but lets hope they all do .......

DongFeng 5A (DF-5A), China - 13,000km

DongFeng 5A (NATO reporting name: CSS-4) is China's longest range ICBM and is capable of striking targets within the range of 13,000km. It is an improved version of the 12,000km-range DF-5 ICBM and is capable of reaching targets within the continental United States (CONUS).

China inaugurated the improved DF-5A with long range and more accurate guidance system in 1983. The throw-weight of the missile was also increased from 3,000kg to 3,200kg. The missile can carry six re-entry vehicles weighing 600kg each.

The DF-5A ICBM is fired from launch pad or land-based silo. Inertial guidance system and on-board computers provide direction to the missile. Two-stage rocket engines using a liquid bi-propellant provide the required propulsion.