Thailand's 45 Best Looking Teachers

Flashermac

"something profound and novel about the effect of eye-widening surgery on the oral experience"

well on the other hand the 'after' may be more preferable :)

Hm. Those photos would seem to explain how it is that I can go home with the one on the right, yet wake up with the one on the left...

Yes that reminded me of the before and after drinking image etched into our brain.

I remember in PNG one night a friend and I agreed to play pool with some big arsed local girls. Towards the end my mate commented on how much smaller their arse was getting with each drink.... :drunk:

Yes that reminded me of the before and after drinking image etched into our brain.

I remember in PNG one night a friend and I agreed to play pool with some big arsed local girls. Towards the end my mate commented on how much smaller their arse was getting with each drink.... :drunk:

Sanook in PNG? :surprised:

Sanook in PNG? :surprised:

Oh yeah. For every 200,000 hideously ugly highlander/Neanderthal woman there was 1 or 2 cuties. Most mixed or came from East New Britain.

Strangely Hanuabada and Tatana are a couple of coastal villages which seem to have some very cute girls. Port Moresby does have a decent nightlife and not unlike LOS if you are a half decent looking white guy you are hunted. I had some very enjoyable nights indeed. I remember having 2 co-workers from one of the 5 Star resorts keep me company one night. Oh and below that isn't then however Mary on the right is a hottie.

post-6949-0-85516100-1421663879_thumb.jpg v post-6949-0-18652800-1421663569_thumb.png