Seems It's Not Only The Thais Who Use The Burmese As Scapegoats

bust

Crime is hugely unreported in much of the middle east region due in part to the bizarre, ineffective and dumb "justice" system. Just look at how rape investigations are done and the burden of proof required, not to mention how "justice" is applied and it's hardly surprising it's an almost non existent crime so far as statistics go.

Rather than think a "reported" high crime rate is a price for being civilised and free think in terms of "Lies, damn lies, and statistics"

" Saudi Arabia allegedly has one of the lowest crime rates in the world, due to the particularly harsh barbaric punishments compared with the civilised world."

You sure about that? I have seen lots of stats that claim otherwise.

I did say allegedly, I just believed that crime rates were lower in middle east countries because the punishments were harsher, but stand corrected if that is not the case. Radioman makes a good point on the justice system.

" Saudi Arabia allegedly has one of the lowest crime rates in the world, due to the particularly harsh barbaric punishments compared with the civilised world."

You sure about that? I have seen lots of stats that claim otherwise.

I did say allegedly, I just believed that crime rates were lower in middle east countries because the punishments were harsher, but stand corrected if that is not the case. Radioman makes a good point on the justice system.

I'd say the lowest reported cases of rape. A woman that reports a rape is thrown in prison and flogged. Now that is the way to reduce the crime rate.

• Like 1